Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

DoggyLoveandMore

I just added this app and asked for 2 product descriptions and 2 meta title descriptions. I got the meta title descriptions right away and they were great.

Beard Grooming Care

Wow!! Outstanding. I love the descriptions and the super fast delivery. I'll keep using this app for years to come. Thanks!!

My HomeBranch

This application saved me a lot of time and provided a great description of my item. I will recommend it .

The Monay Collection

I received my order very timely and efficiently. If you're looking for confirmation here it is! Great tool!

Divine TNT

Did a trial on one product. Fast service! Received my complete email within an hour. Requested a product description and title. I received a creative cute and fun description for my product and title. I will definitely used them again.

November 28, 2020

Hi, Thank you for choosing us for your writing needs.

josiesplace

After adding a lot of new products and items I developed ‘writers block’ and it’s so easy to add which products you’d like them to write/rewrite. Each section is handled individually and you can check the progress which was highly efficient and fast. Once complete there is a button which updates all of the sections you requested instantly on your store. You get a store credit for your first purchase which is great and is budget friendly for using as and when required due to the fact you can select the length of your description and whether you want extra stuff like social media posts/meta descriptions.

kool-lenz.com

It’s a big help and saves a lot of time . I’m more confident with my product titles and descriptions. In fact I’m still using their services

amethyst

Love this app!!! I recently opened my store and got overwhelmed with everything else and didn't have time to go in and update these product descriptions. The Product Descriptions Writing team is amazing and I appreciate the time and detail put into their work.

firstverseapparel

we love this app because it gives great product reviews. I always had a problem writing description.

My great coffee shop

Thank you for making my life easier. The descriptions and titles have the tone I requested, including tags and keywords that will improve the SEO of my products.