Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

Utsalget Dealing Website

WOW! Thank you so much for fast delivery:) I wanted to test this, and after using this team for 3 of my products I will keep using them in the future:) I`m not sure about the social media though.....

MagMaskGear

Awesome app and service. Very reasonably priced, quick turnaround, and well written copy. Very pleased with how my first product came out and can't wait to see what they do with the rest!

Flurrel

Love the product descriptions. Very reasonable prices.Simple and attractive descriptions which can easily catch the attention of a customer to buy a product from my store.

HKS

I used this app for product descriptions on 22 items. They sounded great and only needed minor fixes

tengriworks

I was truly impressed with very professional and fast turnaround. Great descriptions that really added value to the product!

Sukio Studio

I used this app to help me write over 200 product descriptions. I trialled out a couple before committing to 200. I have to say, descriptions are beyond my expectations and was done very quickly! It is in american english as other reviews state, and i am an australian based website but it didn't bother me too much. I highly recommend HotShp, saved me a lot of time and content is highly relevant to your product, not just generic content. Will use HotShp again!!

Daughter & I

I sent over 3 as a trail and they did a fantastic job my only issue was it was written in American English, I live and website for Australia. in saying this though I will 100% use them again I will just ensure I write in the notes for it to be written in my version of English.

TyLuke

great writers! I do believe this company writes awesome descriptions. They make the products really pop that much more!

Gamerix

Asked HotShp for some product descriptions, as I myself lacked both time and inspiration. The result came back quickly, the writers are really professionals! Both style and tempo were perfect for my target group! I highly recommend HotShp, and will certainly turn to them again for help in the future.

Twenty4Watch

Just received my 22 descriptions and they are way beyond my expectations. I had a very specific request and they nailed it completely! Will definitely use this amazing service again, well worth the price - highly recommended!