Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Ruf Ruf Pets

I have used this app and I’m very satisfied. Fast delivery and professional description. Definitely I will use it again.

Wolf-Eagle

I tried them out on a couple of different products. One home decor and the other jewelry related. The turn around time was very fast and the product descriptions were well done. Wish it was a little less costly, but they appear to be priced in line with the competition.

Kwim

Descriptions they produced for me were top notch. Could tell it wasnt just computer automated, however a few more uses of punctuation would make it flow a lot better

Smart Cooking Wares

This app really help me for my products descriptions . Great professionnal service . 5 stars ! Thank you!

Just Finer Things

Used this product mainly for meta tags, but decided to have them do everything on some product listings. very good service

Bars and Loops

This app has pleasantly surprised me. I trialed 1 of their descriptions and it came out really precise, good tone, great English, and it was delivered quickly. I will use their app again.

Rutherford Photo Artistry

I tried the app with four product descriptions to see how it performed. It performed better than I expected and I will use them again to do more for my website.

1Stop Prime Merch

I used this app to help me with my product descriptions, titles, and meta data. I'm really happy with the end result, and I'm sure it will help my store stand out from the crowd.

vukamvilia

I'm really happy with the new descriptions, they were written exactly in the tone I've asked for! Super fast service (just a few hour after placing my order!) Definitely recommend this app!

T&J Makes

Just tried out this app to change one of my horrible self made descriptions. Very happy with the results and fast service. Will most definitely continue to use this app in the future.