Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

trade-luxury-watch

I really love this app. This is great and so quick. 33 Product Descriptions in one day! Thanks a lot, will definitely use it again

Cuisine Refresh

Amazing work! Turnaround in less than 2-3 hours. Descriptions I've received were awesome. Thanks again!

maganda sleep

LOve the outcome!.....Great app and great pricing. Copywriting has always been my weakness.....These guys get the job done! I will use them a LOT!

Wild Within®

Amazing service! I'd give a hundred stars if I could! It is very fairly priced for what it is. Thank you!

Shop Send Family

These guys really work fast and well. The descriptions are always from a Marketing point that engages customers. In addition, technical support knew how to quickly solve my problems. 100% Grateful and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars for this team. Recommended.

Home Empire Co™

This app is awesome, I was not expecting the amount of detail that was put into my product descriptions, considering i have 15+ products this can be a time-consuming thing, this app made it 10x easier for me and at a very generous price. Will use again, thankyou!

Boxshake

All I can say is wow, oh, and thank you. Valuable app. I will be sending them more business. .......

Uncle Roger's T-Shirts

This app under promises and over delivers! I submitted my product description request at 12:52 am. (small test sample) I woke up this morning to learn my request was completed at 3:43 am. I immediately thought there was no way I was going to get quality descriptions that fast.

Boy was I wrong. The product descriptions captured the essence of my website perfectly. I'm beyond thrilled and HotShp has earned my trust to write all of my descriptions. Way to go!

Pink Pig

I used this app with help writing title and product descriptions which I found very helpful. Writers are very professional and detailed oriented. Yes, I would recommend.

BRYLUXE

This is a very good app which produced an excellent description for my products. This is the second time I have used the app.