Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

Coffee & Phone

Very impressed with the service. Cost is great for a startup like mine, speed is fantastic but the support is what seals the deal. I had an issue with one of the descriptions and before I could request a review, the support team hadalready emailed me and told me they were redoing it. The one upgrade I would like to see in the future is to be able to request a review from in the app. Just an enhancement suggestion. I recommend!

White Grey

This app is a life and time saver. They do it well. If you are busy, then look no further.

- so fast in finishing the service.
- create a good description of your products

ÇHANELIA®

This app is a lifesaver. I don't have to spend decades on product descriptions. The quality of the service is great. The grammar and the information included in the descriptions are fantastic. I would recommend it.

Bigolu.com

I am very meticulous about my product descriptions and always want them to be unique, creative and SEO friendly.
Writing them has always been so time consuming and was always my nightmare, but now it's so easy. Simple setup, took only a couple of minutes.
Now i can focus on marketing and selling more instead. Great app!

Mainsupplystore

Mainsupplystore

I think it's a nice way to get a good text and I've tried it once and I like it. I myself come from the Netherlands and to write in English is disappointing. I will certainly use this app more often, hopefully, this will continue to go well.

Online Yoga Pants

this app has been very helpful with providing a base description to start with. I have been running each description through Word to check spelling, grammar and tweaking the descriptions a little, but overall quite happy with the results.

April 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and for using the service! We have been giving Grammarly to our writers for grammar checking before submission. Also, always happy to provide revisions if something is not right. Great merchant to work with!

Merchandise Lane

Brilliant app. Produced the 3 descriptions in the day. Descriptions were very good and can easily be transferred to product in shopify.

Will def use again as I have 117 products that need descriptions!!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your other products as well!

Myngen

If you just need some bla-bla description without any positive energy in it you can order it here, I placed 6 orders and only 3 of them were acceptable, one had some grammar mistakes (!!!) and another one was just ridiculous. It was about a Water Bottle, and the context was negative, such as: This is a water bottle in blue color ... and last sentence was super dangerous it was saying don't use a dishwasher because it can lose it a color which was not true at all for the premium product. I personally know from a supplier that it's totally safe for a dishwasher and supplier, as usual, recommend using top-rack.

No option for review at all, there is the only button to accept the description, no way to ask for a revision, you can only hope they will do it for you as a one-time exceptional deal and ask you to review the current feedback in here.
I found another place where reviews are better and cheaper, for 5$ I can get 3 reviews with the UNLIMITED option for revision if I don't like a tone of the message.

March 13, 2019

Hi, Sorry you had a poor experience. The merchant had unrealistic expectations of wanting us to do PR and branding for his store when he bought just one description writing task. We are always happy to offer revisions to our users. We tell you before submitting the writing task that the description will be a minimum of 50 words per description.

1 2 4 Next