Product Description Writing

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Exotic Bear Fashion Boutique

Good meta description writing, however a spelling mistake (sleave) ? should not be overlooked, easy to fix however and I am happy to use you for more work
Thanks

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have quality checks to minimize typos. Our writers are equipped with spell check and grammar check tools. But human error happens sometimes. In this particular example, unfortunately, we missed the spelling of that word. Which the writer has been notified of for improving future tasks.

We look forward to writing more for your store in the future. Please feel free to let us know of any revisions that you would like us to make and our team is happy to do them.

amethyst

Love this app!!! I recently opened my store and got overwhelmed with everything else and didn't have time to go in and update these product descriptions. The Product Descriptions Writing team is amazing and I appreciate the time and detail put into their work.

firstverseapparel

we love this app because it gives great product reviews. I always had a problem writing description.

My great coffee shop

Thank you for making my life easier. The descriptions and titles have the tone I requested, including tags and keywords that will improve the SEO of my products.

Ruf Ruf Pets

I have used this app and I’m very satisfied. Fast delivery and professional description. Definitely I will use it again.

Wolf-Eagle

I tried them out on a couple of different products. One home decor and the other jewelry related. The turn around time was very fast and the product descriptions were well done. Wish it was a little less costly, but they appear to be priced in line with the competition.

Think Undear

A few spelling and grammar mistakes and the time to completion can be longer that they stated. But the descriptions were great otherwise.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for using HotShp and glad you liked the descriptions.

We always appreciate any feedback and are always happy to provide revisions to correct any issues that you may find.

Regarding time to completion, we are working on providing better estimates upfront, and as the project is progressing. That way all expectations are aligned.

Kwim

Descriptions they produced for me were top notch. Could tell it wasnt just computer automated, however a few more uses of punctuation would make it flow a lot better

Smart Cooking Wares

This app really help me for my products descriptions . Great professionnal service . 5 stars ! Thank you!

Just Finer Things

Used this product mainly for meta tags, but decided to have them do everything on some product listings. very good service