Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Revive Wear

Perfect product description app for your products, SEO and more.
Good prices. Fast at delivering descriptions.

The Mint Greene

Fast and succinct product descriptions. Exactly what we were looking for! Also very easy to install and implement.

Tama Cnc Designs

First time using this app,amazing,iam going to use it in every single one of my products super fast service.

THE DIFFERENT

I used this app to help me with product descriptions. I like their writing skills very much. Can you write an article too?

Asmr geek

Very fast same day turn around on individual orders. Very good use of keywords across titles and descriptions

AbstractExpressions63

I am so thankful I came across this app. I feel like I challenged them with my product descriptions. I am a visual artist. I can draw or paint but writing is not a strong suit for me, I asked for product descriptions of my art and they definitely met or exceeded expectations. Totally recommend! Based on their original delivery (no revisions asked for) I ordered additional services. Thank you so much!!

Rich Outdoors Co

Sensational service!!! I was super impressed by how fast the turnaround time was and then the creative nature of the writing was catchy and absolutely what I was looking for. I’ll most certainly be using again!!

Socks Finest

Fast turnaround and I love how they write the description of my products. Will get their service again in the future.

Shop the Look Studio

Writing reviews gets quite tough after doing 50+. This was a great help when i hit a wall. Will use them to write all my reviews after testing them on 10 that turned out great.

Hop Decor

I love this app! I struggle with writing so HotShp makes running this site way easier. All of the product descriptions they've done were spot on! Can't recommend them enough - keep up the great work!