Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Plantacard

Absolutely love these guys. Fast and affordable service, gets it right the first time every time! So worth it!

Madam Spectacles

I love this app/service! Saved me hours of sitting around typing out descriptions. A true lifesaver!

25 Forty

Of all the tasks in starting a Shopify store, I find product description writing the hardest. I was struck trying to write just one for days, and then I found HotShp! They worked with us to get a writing style we like, they are very fast, the customer service is great, and they saw positive things in our products that we had not noticed. We recommend, as they do, starting with just a few products. This will help you and the writers develop a writing style that fits your shop.
We will be trying HotShp's social media writing service next, and will leave a review after a week or so.
Our shop: https://25forty.com/

lendeoutdoors

Lendeoutdoors
I wanted to try this app as I am not good at writing descriptions, so I had them write a few descriptions for my store, they did a great job and I will definitely have them write some more for my store.

I Got You Skincare

First time using this app, and really grateful that it exists. Great job with my description and super fast. Will defo use again, I wish they wrote blog posts too!

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

I'm a one person business and I've been wanting to work on my product descriptions, but haven't had the time. Decided to give this a try and I'm hooked!!! I'm going to have them re-write all of my descriptions. I opted for the longer description and glad I did. Worth every penny and more!!!

Lowe Legacy Goods

I was thoroughly impressed with this app as the team of writers did an excellent job with the product descriptions! Each and every product description was detailed and exact and the turnaround time was super fast! Thank you.

The Pet Shopco

I used this app to help write product descriptions. I like the write up from the writer. Turn around time was good. Charges were reasonable. I am happy with the first order I placed with them.

OddGoods

Impressed with the quick turnaround, impressed with the quality of the writing, and impressed with the ability of the writer to key in on the tone of my content. Well done!

Update: Second time I've used this service to handle the writing for my store. I continue to be impressed.

Ivanna Vape

Wow! These guys are quick and really help us add descriptions to the site we dont have time for. Check out their work at ivanna vape Australian site on the purge ally. I started with 3 and now have them writing 21 descriptions for us. I will add to this monthly.