Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Ivanna Vape

Wow! These guys are quick and really help us add descriptions to the site we dont have time for. Check out their work at ivanna vape Australian site on the purge ally. I started with 3 and now have them writing 21 descriptions for us. I will add to this monthly.

Modern Petstore

I used this app for my product description and the writing was good and they were very fast I will definitely use their service again

The Gossip Shop

These descriptions are great! I always felt like mine were the exact same thing! They are aimed towards your target and they are all different! Will keep using!

Utsalget Dealing Website

WOW! Thank you so much for fast delivery:) I wanted to test this, and after using this team for 3 of my products I will keep using them in the future:) I`m not sure about the social media though.....

MagMaskGear

Awesome app and service. Very reasonably priced, quick turnaround, and well written copy. Very pleased with how my first product came out and can't wait to see what they do with the rest!

Flurrel

Love the product descriptions. Very reasonable prices.Simple and attractive descriptions which can easily catch the attention of a customer to buy a product from my store.

HKS

I used this app for product descriptions on 22 items. They sounded great and only needed minor fixes

tengriworks

I was truly impressed with very professional and fast turnaround. Great descriptions that really added value to the product!

Sukio Studio

I used this app to help me write over 200 product descriptions. I trialled out a couple before committing to 200. I have to say, descriptions are beyond my expectations and was done very quickly! It is in american english as other reviews state, and i am an australian based website but it didn't bother me too much. I highly recommend HotShp, saved me a lot of time and content is highly relevant to your product, not just generic content. Will use HotShp again!!

TyLuke

great writers! I do believe this company writes awesome descriptions. They make the products really pop that much more!