Product Description Writing

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Pet Shopco

I used this app to help write product descriptions. I like the write up from the writer. Turn around time was good. Charges were reasonable. I am happy with the first order I placed with them.

OddGoods

Impressed with the quick turnaround, impressed with the quality of the writing, and impressed with the ability of the writer to key in on the tone of my content. Well done!

Update: Second time I've used this service to handle the writing for my store. I continue to be impressed.

Ivanna Vape

Wow! These guys are quick and really help us add descriptions to the site we dont have time for. Check out their work at ivanna vape Australian site on the purge ally. I started with 3 and now have them writing 21 descriptions for us. I will add to this monthly.

Modern Petstore

I used this app for my product description and the writing was good and they were very fast I will definitely use their service again

Rosewood Home

Great speed, the text was great just some minor edits here and there. 100% will be using this again and I would recommend it too.

The Gossip Shop

These descriptions are great! I always felt like mine were the exact same thing! They are aimed towards your target and they are all different! Will keep using!

Utsalget Dealing Website

WOW! Thank you so much for fast delivery:) I wanted to test this, and after using this team for 3 of my products I will keep using them in the future:) I`m not sure about the social media though.....

MagMaskGear

Awesome app and service. Very reasonably priced, quick turnaround, and well written copy. Very pleased with how my first product came out and can't wait to see what they do with the rest!

Flurrel

Love the product descriptions. Very reasonable prices.Simple and attractive descriptions which can easily catch the attention of a customer to buy a product from my store.

HKS

I used this app for product descriptions on 22 items. They sounded great and only needed minor fixes