Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing | Reviews

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Popworcs.net

After searching for someone to help write product descriptions for my Shopify store I found these guys. I paid to have a product description written and after waiting almost four days what they sent to me was amateurish and unacceptable. I could have written a better one myself but I trusted these guys to do a better job than I could have. Take my advice and save your money. They are too slow and not worth the money. Cheap yes. Good = NO!

March 23, 2021

Hi, We have reviewed and revised these descriptions for your store. Please check your email, we are committed to solving any issue to our customer's satisfaction and to continue writing for your store.

Paw Journals

I would give zero stars if i could. DO NOT USE. They wrote some rambling review about my product and made false claims about what it could do. I am now having to email their support who say they wont refund the purchase.

DO NOT USE!

November 21, 2019

Hi, We had no correspondence when this review was written. The description is being re-written and will be fixed to the Merchant's satisfaction. Or a full refund will be provided if they are not happy.

Update - we have revised their description to their asks and they have already saved it to their store. Hoping for them to update this review to reflect that.