Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 29, 2021

Cannot get into the app! Getting a 500 error, recently spent thousands on product descriptions. When working it is a great app.

Thread Logic
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 23, 2019

I used this app to fix 1 description in my store. I got almost the same content I had with slightly changed words! I didn’t expect much from this service but for this price I expected certain level of professionalism... some sentences sounded even weird, like there was a grammar mistake or whatever. Of course I didn’t use the description they provided me. Instead I found a better service for a better price. I can give them max 2 stars because they were pretty fast and made one revision for me, which didn’t really help a lot. Terrible app

Luxiviaa
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
HotShp replied September 27, 2019

Hi, Sorry the description did not meet your expectations. We have completely re-written from scratch a third time. We write thousands of descriptions and only a handful of them have needed revisions. But we want to always provide high customer satisfaction and are happy to revise and re-write to make sure we get it right. But we do understand description writing is creative work and is subjective to the store owner's evaluation and perception.

Edited March 28, 2019

If you just need some bla-bla description without any positive energy in it you can order it here, I placed 6 orders and only 3 of them were acceptable, one had some grammar mistakes (!!!) and another one was just ridiculous. It was about a Water Bottle, and the context was negative, such as: This is a water bottle in blue color ... and last sentence was super dangerous it was saying don't use a dishwasher because it can lose it a color which was not true at all for the premium product. I personally know from a supplier that it's totally safe for a dishwasher and supplier, as usual, recommend using top-rack.

No option for review at all, there is the only button to accept the description, no way to ask for a revision, you can only hope they will do it for you as a one-time exceptional deal and ask you to review the current feedback in here.
I found another place where reviews are better and cheaper, for 5$ I can get 3 reviews with the UNLIMITED option for revision if I don't like a tone of the message.

Myngen
Time spent using app: 15 days
HotShp replied March 13, 2019

Hi, Sorry you had a poor experience. The merchant had unrealistic expectations of wanting us to do PR and branding for his store when he bought just one description writing task. We are always happy to offer revisions to our users. We tell you before submitting the writing task that the description will be a minimum of 50 words per description.