Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 16, 2020

Great easy tool and super fast delivery. Saved me hours on writing and reviewing product descriptions. Many thanks.

JoliyaBeauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 23, 2020

I recently decided to give the app a try. I used the 35-word limit option. I am overwhelmed with the product description writing and needed help. I think they did a good job of fulfilling the basics. Perhaps if I opted for more words, I would get the desired outcome but as an upstart, I have a limited budget. They had 4 product descriptions and took 5 days. Overall, I think they did a fair job.

Self-Xpreshon Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 6 days
HotShp replied November 28, 2020

Thank you for using us for your content needs. We look forward to writing more for your store in the future.

November 11, 2020

Good meta description writing, however a spelling mistake (sleave) ? should not be overlooked, easy to fix however and I am happy to use you for more work
Thanks

Exotic Bear Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
HotShp replied November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have quality checks to minimize typos. Our writers are equipped with spell check and grammar check tools. But human error happens sometimes. In this particular example, unfortunately, we missed the spelling of that word. Which the writer has been notified of for improving future tasks.

We look forward to writing more for your store in the future. Please feel free to let us know of any revisions that you would like us to make and our team is happy to do them.

October 11, 2020

A few spelling and grammar mistakes and the time to completion can be longer that they stated. But the descriptions were great otherwise.

Think Undear
Time spent using app: 6 months
HotShp replied October 12, 2020

Thank you for using HotShp and glad you liked the descriptions.

We always appreciate any feedback and are always happy to provide revisions to correct any issues that you may find.

Regarding time to completion, we are working on providing better estimates upfront, and as the project is progressing. That way all expectations are aligned.

September 2, 2020

Very good service and the descriptions provided were according to my expectations. Will definitely use this service again.

Cami Luxe Hair
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 17, 2020

I love the way they write, it's explain the same way I would like to write it better. Love this apps will keep using it

J’ROSE BEAUTI LTD
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 12, 2020

Great speed, the text was great just some minor edits here and there. 100% will be using this again and I would recommend it too.

Rosewood Home
Kenya
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 22, 2020

I sent over 3 as a trail and they did a fantastic job my only issue was it was written in American English, I live and website for Australia. in saying this though I will 100% use them again I will just ensure I write in the notes for it to be written in my version of English.

Daughter & I
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited April 23, 2020

Solved the matter to my satisfaction. We agreed that the service was not what I needed and moved on. Even if the reviews were not exactly what I was looking for, the team replied quickly and did all they could to make it right and to provide a good customer service. In summary, overall I must give 4 stars due to the quality of the customer service and to the resolution of my problem.

********************************
Replied quickly after I placed this complaint. Upgraded 1 more star. Let's see how this evolves and if they answer my questions now.
********************************

This app is a fraud. I contracted their service and they have not delivered what they promised. When I emailed asking questions about the service, they stopped replying. Do not use this app. In the meantime, I will be reporting them to any authority that is willing the help.

Paws and Whiskers
Time spent using app: 6 days
HotShp replied April 21, 2020

Hi Claudio, We are responding to you as your last email got lost in spam due to you sending from Hotmail, which is not associated with your account. Please check your email for resolution.

April 4, 2020

very quick service and nice discriptions! thanks! the subscription for social media post is expensive though i wish you could choose to do one per week or per month so it's more affortable

Lindseyhasit
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
HotShp replied April 5, 2020

Thank you for your review and kind words! You can order a single social media post from our dashboard as well, if you do not want to go with the subscription. We have sent you an email to discuss those options.