Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Cami Luxe Hair

Very good service and the descriptions provided were according to my expectations. Will definitely use this service again.

J’ROSE BEAUTI LTD

I love the way they write, it's explain the same way I would like to write it better. Love this apps will keep using it

Rosewood Home

Great speed, the text was great just some minor edits here and there. 100% will be using this again and I would recommend it too.

Daughter & I

I sent over 3 as a trail and they did a fantastic job my only issue was it was written in American English, I live and website for Australia. in saying this though I will 100% use them again I will just ensure I write in the notes for it to be written in my version of English.

Paws and Whiskers

Solved the matter to my satisfaction. We agreed that the service was not what I needed and moved on. Even if the reviews were not exactly what I was looking for, the team replied quickly and did all they could to make it right and to provide a good customer service. In summary, overall I must give 4 stars due to the quality of the customer service and to the resolution of my problem.

********************************
Replied quickly after I placed this complaint. Upgraded 1 more star. Let's see how this evolves and if they answer my questions now.
********************************

This app is a fraud. I contracted their service and they have not delivered what they promised. When I emailed asking questions about the service, they stopped replying. Do not use this app. In the meantime, I will be reporting them to any authority that is willing the help.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claudio, We are responding to you as your last email got lost in spam due to you sending from Hotmail, which is not associated with your account. Please check your email for resolution.

Lindseyhasit

very quick service and nice discriptions! thanks! the subscription for social media post is expensive though i wish you could choose to do one per week or per month so it's more affortable

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your review and kind words! You can order a single social media post from our dashboard as well, if you do not want to go with the subscription. We have sent you an email to discuss those options.