Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I used the app to help me rewrite some product descriptions and titles of my projects. I am a pretty good writer, but they are better! I am really happy with how they simplified things.

Daddy Stuff

I'm very satisfied with the service provided by HotShp. It was unexpected fast and the copywriter used the tips given to tailor the copy for my targeted audience. A suggestion for anyone hiring the service is to check the spelling and make any additional changes. Overall, HotShp does its job well.

Velvet & Vine

I tested a few descriptions and am super pleased with the results. Very quick turnaround and a nice match to the tone. Will definitely continue to use this service moving forward.

mejorescosas

Helps to create useful and unique descriptions to your products, just as they say, Recommended

amazingbargainsndeals

I just used this app and I think it's great I had about 30 descriptions written and only had to make a few minor corrections which in my opinion is great it saves me a ton of time and I would highly recommend this app. The price is great and the word count is very generous I will certainly continue to use this app. Also, the descriptions were done really quick I was kind of shocked but in a good way

DaeWook3

Hands down, one of my fav apps for Shopify. Just the ease and quickness on them completing my write-ups is incredible.
My only suggestion is for them to have bulk pricing or somesort of discounts for repeat users.

Display None

I initially ordered just a couple of descriptions to see how well this service would work for my brand. They did amazing work and captured the essence of the product beautifully. Needless to say, I loved it and had them write for all of my descriptions. Great Work to the team of writers!

Santaland

Great app, quick way to get a good description down that can easily be enhanced to a great caption with much less work

B Charmed Gifts

I LOVED THE PRODUCTION DESCRIPTION!!

This was the first time..and the first impression on this app was great!

I came across this app because I wanted to outsource the work of product descriptions. So i downloaded this app and gave it a shot. I placed my order and got a description within 35min to 1 hr.. i dont even remember exactly how long it took..but it WASN'T 24 hours. lol

I believe this is BETTER than the folks on Fiverr.. you NEVER know what you will get back messing with fiverr

THANK YOU! i will be back :)

Xakli me

five star isn't enough for this app. I LOVE IT!! AMAZING. Try it for yourself and see magic happen.

Previous 1 3 4