Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 18, 2021

So glad there is a company that takes care of product descriptions. As business owners, we wear a Lot of hats and this just took some of the load off.

Banglez Bazar
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 5, 2021

I used this app because I have no more available time to invest in writing efficient product and meta descriptions for SEO, and these guys are professionals! It is obvious they know what they are doing, and the price is honestly great for the value. I definitely recommend :)

California For Vibes
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 18, 2021

I used this application to help me get great product descriptions that would capture the eye of my customers! The descriptions provided were full of great detail and catchy words that I wouldnt have even thought to use myself. Such a great service!!

Celestial Skincare LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 5, 2021

This a great service/app. The writers are very talented both at their language skills and at their marketing angles. The interface is simple and efficient. If you are like me and get blocked when writing descriptions/social posts/etc, this app will make your life easier/happier :) Kudos to the team and the writters!

Mokloo
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2021

Thank you so much. I love this app, so easy to use. I ordered last night and got my description ready this morning, very quick and easy to use app

Mommies Best Mall
Norway
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 25, 2021

I use this app to add content to my store and it works great. The best thing is that they pull your content from you store. They re-write or ad to your existing content you choose and by making one click it 's on you product page. Great for adding content to your store if you do not have time to write it. I will use again.

Technologies Best
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 13, 2021

I used this app to help with my description content and I'm glad I did. their service was very fast.

Panther
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 11, 2021

A lot cheaper than fiverrGreat! Easy to use and love the descriptions Quick turnaround for tasks love! Love! This app

Lusciouslh
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 10, 2021

The writers at HotShp are absolutely wonderful! I am not someone who is creative with words, so product descriptions are something I dread. They were was able to create friendly, engaging, and descriptive product copies. Thank you so much HotShp!

Purring Treats
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 2, 2021

Honestly, I did not know there was an App that provided a product description. I was just googling to see if I could find something that helped with this and this is how I found this App. I like that my description is ready in one day. I have been hiring from Fiverr for this and it cost a lot. Thank guys.

Sitaab Market