Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Store Trek 44

This App is a Must-Have for every store! Very knowledgeable experts ready to provide your products with professional descriptions! Money well spent! I highly recommend!

the thriftist

I used this app to help me with product descriptions and they did not disappoint! The turnaround is very quick, and the descriptions are unique, clever, and well written. I will use this app for all my product descriptions going forward.

KID'in AROUND

Ive had other apps before that were crazy expensive. I love this app super easy and very affordable I am a brand new small business so to have options like this for my budget is awesome :)

AirInspired

I used this app and didn't expect much but oh boy I was wrong. They really delivered. Love the descriptions and I have a lot of the same products and they still managed to make them different. Will use again

DogCrush Boutique

“I absolutely love this plan. It literally changed my daily work schedule for the better. I no longer have to stress and worry about what product to post today or what to say. Coming up with something clever or engaging to post on Facebook and now Twitter is now automated thanks to HOTSHP! You are the best thing that has happened in my business life.”

DogCrush Boutique

Federishi

Hi
Very good quality in the description of a product that I requested and the interface of the application has a very good design and is friendly. I recommend it 100%

Kalamazoo Kettle Corn Company

Super impressed with the descriptions we got back! Spiced up our website just like we needed with a quick turnaround time!

Nathan Lee Online

Wow wow wow, super impressed! Submitted specs for our watches and received a description for each of our watches, all brilliant and unique! Highly recommended!

Shiplytical

High-quality reviews, expedient service, and excellent prices! The descriptions were creative and utilized some of my current descriptions for details.

Bought Wise

Do yourself a favor and download this app! I've submitted 9 products so far for descriptions and I have been pleased with each one. This is great to use if you have writer's block and need a "jumping off point" to start your description. Simply take their description and add to it if you wish. I love having the option of a human-written, unique description for a great price :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6