Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

Sukio Studio

I used this app to help me write over 200 product descriptions. I trialled out a couple before committing to 200. I have to say, descriptions are beyond my expectations and was done very quickly! It is in american english as other reviews state, and i am an australian based website but it didn't bother me too much. I highly recommend HotShp, saved me a lot of time and content is highly relevant to your product, not just generic content. Will use HotShp again!!

TyLuke

great writers! I do believe this company writes awesome descriptions. They make the products really pop that much more!

Gamerix

Asked HotShp for some product descriptions, as I myself lacked both time and inspiration. The result came back quickly, the writers are really professionals! Both style and tempo were perfect for my target group! I highly recommend HotShp, and will certainly turn to them again for help in the future.

Twenty4Watch

Just received my 22 descriptions and they are way beyond my expectations. I had a very specific request and they nailed it completely! Will definitely use this amazing service again, well worth the price - highly recommended!

trade-luxury-watch

I really love this app. This is great and so quick. 33 Product Descriptions in one day! Thanks a lot, will definitely use it again

Cuisine Refresh

Amazing work! Turnaround in less than 2-3 hours. Descriptions I've received were awesome. Thanks again!

maganda sleep

LOve the outcome!.....Great app and great pricing. Copywriting has always been my weakness.....These guys get the job done! I will use them a LOT!

Wild Within®

Amazing service! I'd give a hundred stars if I could! It is very fairly priced for what it is. Thank you!

Shop Send Family

These guys really work fast and well. The descriptions are always from a Marketing point that engages customers. In addition, technical support knew how to quickly solve my problems. 100% Grateful and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars for this team. Recommended.

Home Empire Co™

This app is awesome, I was not expecting the amount of detail that was put into my product descriptions, considering i have 15+ products this can be a time-consuming thing, this app made it 10x easier for me and at a very generous price. Will use again, thankyou!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7