Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Mokloo

This a great service/app. The writers are very talented both at their language skills and at their marketing angles. The interface is simple and efficient. If you are like me and get blocked when writing descriptions/social posts/etc, this app will make your life easier/happier :) Kudos to the team and the writters!

Mommies Best Mall

Thank you so much. I love this app, so easy to use. I ordered last night and got my description ready this morning, very quick and easy to use app

Technologies Best

I use this app to add content to my store and it works great. The best thing is that they pull your content from you store. They re-write or ad to your existing content you choose and by making one click it 's on you product page. Great for adding content to your store if you do not have time to write it. I will use again.

Panther

I used this app to help with my description content and I'm glad I did. their service was very fast.

Lusciouslh

A lot cheaper than fiverrGreat! Easy to use and love the descriptions Quick turnaround for tasks love! Love! This app

Purring Treats

The writers at HotShp are absolutely wonderful! I am not someone who is creative with words, so product descriptions are something I dread. They were was able to create friendly, engaging, and descriptive product copies. Thank you so much HotShp!

Sitaab Market

Honestly, I did not know there was an App that provided a product description. I was just googling to see if I could find something that helped with this and this is how I found this App. I like that my description is ready in one day. I have been hiring from Fiverr for this and it cost a lot. Thank guys.

Petal by Rose Gold

OMMMMGGGGG!!!! I am horrible at writing descriptions! I was reluctant to add this app to my store however I'm grateful I did! I submitted the requests for the descriptions this morning around 9am, I had them back early this afternoon! I look forward to utilizing this service going forward with all of my descriptions! True timesaver!

www.sappealing.com

OMGGGGG! mind blowing, trust me. I read all of the reviews and went with this app on faith. So impressed. in less than a hour I received all 10 of my descriptions. I'm going back for more. Thank you

The Carly Morgan

They’re amazing! Such a time and stress reliever. Really friendly, professional and so easy to work with. They’re a must for your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14