Houzz ‑ marketplace for home

Houzz ‑ marketplace for home

by Houzz

Sell your products on Houzz and easily process orders

CASK Industries

The app works fine. Houzz is not worth your time. In 8 months we have gotten 5 orders, all were canceled within minutes of being placed. I started with a dozen product listing and it took them 6 weeks to approve those. I have another 60+ pending and they have been pending for 4 months, these are still not approved.

Houzz refuses to give me any guidance on the pending times, why those orders were canceled, or how we can improve the listings or increase our chance to sell. I have tried to engage with them multiple times without success.

sammcollen

Never respond me about pending status order. This app still not working, please remove this app or let them know.

TrendlySolar

Houzz Support doesn't seem to actually exist, and products are still pending after months.

You can't even submit a support ticket on their site, as when you select "Merchant Support", the required fields that would only apply to customers still remain (and remain empty so you can't even fake a selection), so you can't submit a ticket.

This seems very amateur hour and most likely not worth the trouble given the success on other platforms like Amazon and Ebay.

Dyag East

I e-mail them to let them know that my products are ready for their review and have not heard back from them. I called and e-mailed and never heard a word.

Lost Kat Photography

Impossible to keep synced and you have to do all the work to get listings right, it's not worth it, Terrible dashboard and communication. I owed money on a return, didn't hear about it until it was 90 days overdue. No balance due shown on their site, they could have just debited my account like everyone else but the only way to pay it is mail or bank transfer. None of their emails have good headers so I thought it was a scam until I researched my own bank account records. Real professional guys. I told them their dashboard is unclear and they need to let people pay fees via credit card (like everyone on the planet). They were rude and removed my products altogether, seemingly out of bitterness for negative feedback, actually something I had been trying to do for months but it was too tedious. Thanks for saving me the trouble of leaving your awful service.

Morsale.com

Zero customer service. Product approval takes weeks. No seller support. Errors uploading product images. Wrong product categories.

Forge Hardware Studio

After many months of waiting for the Houzz team to even publish our products, we are now unable to get in touch with them. We have written them many emails and they simply don't respond. Even after your account is approved you can't simply publish products. Apparently someone has to approve each product, and they won't return emails. Also, app does not take into account combined shipping so you have to price shipping for each item which is a huge problem.

My Eclectic Christmas Fantasy™

This app is terrible and full of scammers. I was only contacted by scammers trying to get money and texts messages about interior decorating when it is clear as day that I'm not an interior decorator. I make custom holiday decor items. I wouldn't even bother with this.

Imusindustries

Worthless sales channel. I've been trying to get my product listed for about a year with no success. Accounts are rejected by Houzz even though similar products are available on their marketplace. No vendor support at all. Try calling their marketplace support and they will tell you that team is only available by email. Email them and you will never get a response. Don't bother with this sales channel.

Made In America Home

The app does not work. You have to do too much beside the feed in order to get active. Once you are active- and that could take months- it is very slow to add anything new. The staff which you can only reach through email just tells you about how backed up they are, If you sell seasonal things- this is not the place to be. If you sell Custom- this is not the place to sell.
Unfortunate because it was a great idea. - but it failed. Products are more average every day- and you get better accuracy with Hayneedle, Jet etc.

Previous 1 3