Houzz ‑ marketplace for home

Houzz ‑ marketplace for home

by Houzz

Sell your products on Houzz and easily process orders

Broome + Greene

I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews of this app, maybe you're trying to sell products on Houzz that do not fit what their marketplace is about?

Our store - shopbandg.com has over 500 products listed on Houzz. We were approved and up and running within a week or so and our products are on a rolling basis, approved.

We've generated a decent amount of traction from the listings and increased our social media following.

Before shooting down the app - go directly to Houzz, create an account to allow you to sell on the marketplace and then when approved, add this app and enter your credentials and you should be good to go!

Reading In Rags

Houzz has been a very positive and profitable sales channel for us, we work directly through Houzz instead of as a sales channel on our shopify store but the only reason we went that route was because we already had an active presence on Houzz before we opened our shopify store. Working with our contact at Houzz, we chose to keep that a seperate sales channel for now as it can be quite a process to get your items approved on Houzz but once you get through that process, it has been an entirely positive experience for our business has really increased our visibility in google searches. Overall, while Houzz and Shopify are very different platforms, both have been very beneficial to our company and building our brand

Afrogiftsnstuff

Why can't i leave 10 stars? Houzz is awesome our shop went from 10 orders a day to 40 orders a day. This has got to be the best sales channel until shopify finishes the Amazon sales channel. Orders come straight into your dashboard, no more looking for my orders. Once you past that "Pending" status your good to go!

They advertise your products everywhere, I use pandora and saw my stuff advertised on Facebook, Pandora, Spotify and allot more.

Thanks Again
www.BelovedGiftShop.com

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

I love Houzz even before the app my go to decoration website. Now that I can sale easy it is a plus. Don't know how long pending is because it is still pending but I can see it on the site the buy button not active yet so I hope they hurry up ready to sale. But this is worthy of 5 stars. Thanks Houzz and Shopify for getting married.

I did get the approval but it is still pending because they verify one listing at a time and that is not feasible with as many people coming in been over a week and my stuff still not live. What they should do is like Amazon it goes live but if there is an error Amazon tells you about it so you can fix it. Makes better sense.