Hoversignal | 10+ growth apps

Hoversignal | 10+ growth apps

by HoverSignal

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Spinning Wheel, Chats and more

Crossconnections.com.pk

Looks good and functional but I have to check it first let's see what this app is capable of if it's better then I would recommend it

WordMixStore

tooop de mais parabens, simples de utilizar e tutorial bem explicativo, parabens mesmo par aum aplicativo gratis esta muito bommmm

Lumbini Tea Valley Ceylon

Intuitive extension and features look amazing. We wish this extend had the option to upload background images.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

review first???? ghkghjk bnmkgnmnj,m bhjhjhghj ghnjfgjhgjkmhgf gvhbcgvfhn hjkgthykj gjgfjtyj

Relation fusionnelle

This is the best Urgency app I have found so far, I have tried a lot of them but this one is the best !!!!! I'm sure it helps increasing conversion

LOL, I NEED That!

Free plans warm my heart! This is actually what our store needed too. Problem solved at a great price of FREE!

Crazy Muggs

This app does everything I want it to do, even with the free version. Add this to your store for increased conversions!

KASH Queen

Just downloaded app, hope it boost conversions. I'm unable to provide a honest, accurate review of the app until after usage

TigerKiller

nice app I will test this app and see if is efficient

Pampered Soaps

I just installed App and within one hour my site engagement has increased. Amazing how well this works

Previous 1 3 4