Hoversignal | 10+ growth apps

Hoversignal | 10+ growth apps

by HoverSignal

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Spinning Wheel, Chats and more

Blendeazz

I used this app to help me do my popup. It is great and easy to use. I recommend it to everybody.

qgshopstore

top o conteudo muito bom gostei produto sgow bora la isso vamos bom top isso vamos la produtos top bom ótimo isso.

MagicBrushs

Wowww is so greatfull. I can't belive that work every goog. My conververion augmentet to 82% OMG i don't believe that

The Sleep Masters

the free version is very good. It has a lot to provide. I might try the paid version since it offers even more

MyGadge

im looking for a long time for a good conversion app and i think i really love working with this app

Destination Summer

super easy to set up and implement onto my shopify site. I hope to see more conversions soon. I would recommend

Sister Style

New to this App checking things out. Thinking Positive thoughts. Not really excited about having to leave a review to use the app

Mosquitraps

good and easy, but i don't like the fact that you have to write a review to actually use the app, which i didn't start using.

RollingStar

it's useful for display the order proof. More volume and customers visited website. I think it should increase the volume limit.

Your Style Watchbands

Well disigned good looking and easy to install, will recommend it to other shopify users. Thank you