Hoversignal | 10+ growth apps

Hoversignal | 10+ growth apps

by HoverSignal

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Spinning Wheel, Chats and more

Destination Summer

super easy to set up and implement onto my shopify site. I hope to see more conversions soon. I would recommend

AnaLingerieFilles

je n'ai pas encore commencé à utiliser cette application mais elle me parait bien d'apparence et utile

Knu Age

havent tried it yet but i guess i have to review before getting it to work..........................

Mosquitraps

good and easy, but i don't like the fact that you have to write a review to actually use the app, which i didn't start using.

RollingStar

it's useful for display the order proof. More volume and customers visited website. I think it should increase the volume limit.

Ribbit Deals

It is nice and free! lol! I like it! Good for Shopify users. Looks professional. I will use it and see

Your Style Watchbands

Well disigned good looking and easy to install, will recommend it to other shopify users. Thank you

styluge

Well designed professional looking signals. Very happy to integrate it in my website. Thank You Hoversignal.
Highly recommended.

Skobie Won Merchandise

This app really looks promising cant wait to try it out. Capturing email is a must for my business.

PhoneCoverFactory