HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Higgins Publishing

Absolutely amazing! Super easy to use, and very professional looking. I am so glad that I found this APP. I created 17 Flipbooks for popular books in my store. I am so happy that my customers can now get a glimpse of the books to encourage them to make a purchase. Good job with this APP.

Fiyah Azz Socks

Great app. Easy to use. Nancy was patient and fixed my problem with ease. Highly recommended.

Shoe Fest

This is what I was looking for since months, glad that I came across this app. Takes seconds to make an album which if I do it personally would take me weeks to complete!!!

VapeStuff NZ

I have been spending hours to create my own catalogue, UNTILL I FOUND YOUR APP. Its so fast and simple to install and use. Thank you

Brave Comfort

This app makes life so much easier and quicker. Integrating your website and brochures makes perfect sense. wasting money and time on doing things twice is now a thing of the past.

AlansiHouse

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the catalogs look amazing. I recommend this app for everyone to use. It's not time consuming and its simple!

Alex Kinter

Highly recommend this app. Especially, the support team was so helpful to guide me step by step patiently.

Sportsman Specialty Products

App works perfectly and the support team are quick to respond to help with any queries. I am using this on a few stores now.

Al Sayed Fragrances

Simple but great app with good support team - does what I need, and when I had issues the team resolved them very quickly! Thanks

Bramley and Walker

Great app that does everything you need it to do from a gallery standpoint. I'm sure there are other features that would be good, but I can't think of any.

Previous 1 3 4 5