HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Havens Metal

Stay away from this app. It is not effective at all (no sizing customization), and it dumped over a hundred random files of stock images into my code. Have to delete each and every file one by one, HORRIBLE design. The creators have no business on the shopify platform as it spammed out my code.

Seayogi

Not happy I paid 3 dollars before test driving it.

Chatters Store

This is ok on desktop, but not on mobile. Buy the premium versions, nothing else. Scrolling flips the pages, which was a weird experience for me.

This is not a good experience on mobile. The flyer is small, products are difficult to see and click on. Every product that is clicked on opens a new window. The BACK button takes you to the origin of the flyer, not back to where you left off. Very difficult to navigate.

Naturally Fine Clothing

Installed it, but it didn't work. I attached it to a product, but couldn't figure out where I should see it. It never showed with the product. Also, their branding and social media pages are there with your product descriptions. People should have a way to turn this off. Branding shouldn't appear for customers to see.

Boutique Of Toi

I would have given this 4 stars, but the format is not mobile friendly. This issue should be addressed due to business being predominately ran on mobile devices.

Pure Hearts International

I'm not sure if I'm going to upgrade to a paid version as I'm unfamiliar with the use of Flipbooks. Going to research them some. But I just created one of these and it was super easy. I just wish in addition to the unlimited Flipbooks, they would also have unlimited products, as we have about 30,000 products. The max currently is 800 products in a single Flipbook. I deduct a star for that limitation. If they had unlimited products, I'd probably do the 10 per month top of their line account.

Rystyle

BUGS - looks like this app is still in beta, But LOVE the concept of having a monthly catalogue.

• $ symbol is on the end of price like 19.99$
  • clicking on the item in the flipbook goes to a blank page
  • mouse-over animations dont work on page 2
  • (Rare) some images show shopify logo instead of the product
  • mouse-over Texts gets cut off in smaller images
  • Slow loading time, take longer than 5 seconds with 6 pages

Bharat Babies

Does what it needs to do. A few things:

1) When I try to attach my flipbook to a product it doesn't show. I know that it states this can happen in the FAQs, but there should be a solution to this. The HTML is added to my product with a display: none; and removing it doesn't help. I can't figure out what the issue is.

2) I would love some liquid to have this flipbook show instead of my primary image. That would make this app truly powerful.

I'm really glad this was built, it has a ton of potential. A while ago I was trying to get turn.js to work on my own and was failing since I'm not really a developer. If my two issues above get resolved at some point I will gladly change the stars to a 5.

Nano Water

Very easy! Takes only seconds to install and create a nice online magazine with many options for colors, fonts and placements. I used it for my retail store as well :) Thank you so much guys!

Melante

Excellent app! I use this to export our inventory to this amazing e-magazine to send it to our vip customers. It's specially helps us, because we have retail store and now we can easy print and spread our catalog to customers in the store:) Love it! BTW great customer service:)

Previous 1