HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

AOP3D.COM

THE CONCEPT IS GOOD HOWEVER THIS APP SCUKC ONCE YOU MAKE THE FLIPBOOK THE LINKS DONT WORK SO WHAT GOOD IS IT WHEN SOMEONE CLICKS ON A PRODUCT IT SEND THEM TO A BROKEN LINK USELESS

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

The Harmony Store

Great APP! I love the look on my store front. Works better with my new theme.
and look good and professional.

Earth Salsa

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is ...

TREE BASE

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

Havens Metal

Stay away from this app. It is not effective at all (no sizing customization), and it dumped over a hundred random files of stock images into my code. Have to delete each and every file one by one, HORRIBLE design. The creators have no business on the shopify platform as it spammed out my code.

Seayogi

Not happy I paid 3 dollars before test driving it.

Chatters Store

This is ok on desktop, but not on mobile. Buy the premium versions, nothing else. Scrolling flips the pages, which was a weird experience for me.

This is not a good experience on mobile. The flyer is small, products are difficult to see and click on. Every product that is clicked on opens a new window. The BACK button takes you to the origin of the flyer, not back to where you left off. Very difficult to navigate.

Naturally Fine Clothing

Installed it, but it didn't work. I attached it to a product, but couldn't figure out where I should see it. It never showed with the product. Also, their branding and social media pages are there with your product descriptions. People should have a way to turn this off. Branding shouldn't appear for customers to see.

Boutique Of Toi

I would have given this 4 stars, but the format is not mobile friendly. This issue should be addressed due to business being predominately ran on mobile devices.

Previous 1 3