HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

CoolPPLZ

I used this app for my magazine and it was so limited. though the tutorial it seemed like it was multi functional but once i downloaded and paid for the app. I wanted to input custom css but the iframe was unresponsive. It's cheap but not worth it.

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. Any app in the world has some limitation. We always ready to help our customers. When you embedding any Iframe into your content, you must change the iframe size yourself. Content of our Iframe is fully responsive.

Seiko Watches USA

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

ShopSeiko

NICE RESULT, EASY FOR USE. COLL APP. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seiko USA

I found this catalog maker very easy to make and use to show I was having a big sale. Thank you so much!

ddctech

Very good interface and well organized app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do

AOP3D.COM

THE CONCEPT IS GOOD HOWEVER THIS APP SCUKC ONCE YOU MAKE THE FLIPBOOK THE LINKS DONT WORK SO WHAT GOOD IS IT WHEN SOMEONE CLICKS ON A PRODUCT IT SEND THEM TO A BROKEN LINK USELESS

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. We have upgraded our app. Please try again and let us know if you will have any issue.

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

The Harmony Store

Great APP! I love the look on my store front. Works better with my new theme.
and look good and professional.

Earth Salsa

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is ...

TREE BASE