HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

EVXO Cosmetics

Great app, makes everything super easy and saves lots of time! You can Make beautiful catalogs in very short time and with links to buy on your website! Totally Recommended!

Bonny Llama Gifts

This is one of my favourite apps on Shopify. I use it on a regular basis to create different catalogs for different occasions. I've created catalogs for specific seasons, collections or clients. I've also created a massive wholesale catalog in just a few minutes to share with prospective buyers and they were impressed when I sent it over! **I highly recommend it!**

kiniaus

Very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to do in an hour what had previously taken me days. Plus, great support. Very pleased!

Portugaskins

Super practical app to create catalogs and line sheets. I include personalized PDFs in many of my emails so this app saved me a ton of time and headaches. I first tried this app a year ago and the only issue I had was the lack of customization. I'm very pleased to see all the new templates they offer to create something that really fits my brand. Great customer support too!

Doggo Domain

Just finished creating our first flipbook to sell our jams. We needed a professional looking promotional piece and this app definitely did the job. Great experience using the software and terrific customer support.

Amore Magic

Will try it out this week, from what I had in my trial this app seems so worth it. Very powerful. You can create price list, product lists, catalogs and much more.

LatinoStyleBaseball

Unbelievably helpful and friendly customer service. Kept in constant communication with me and fixed my issue quickly. I would highly recommend them!

Mad Dog Laces

I absolutely love this catalog! So easy to use even a child could do it. Best of all it's FREE! Highly Recommend. Down load now.

ModurnApex

I've been using the test version of the software and compared to the others I've tested, this one seems to deliver just what I need. User learning curve not that steep, either.

June Belle

Awesome App! Awesome Support! Extremely simple to use. Generates the catalogs without complexity - that's the best part of it. Also, the support is magnificent. Five STARS!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6