HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Svensson.club

Unbelievably helpful and friendly customer service. Kept in constant communication with me and fixed my issue quickly. I would highly recommend them!

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

I absolutely love this catalog! So easy to use even a child could do it. Best of all it's FREE! Highly Recommend. Down load now.

Kenishi Hair

I've been using the test version of the software and compared to the others I've tested, this one seems to deliver just what I need. User learning curve not that steep, either.

flordeasoka

Awesome App! Awesome Support! Extremely simple to use. Generates the catalogs without complexity - that's the best part of it. Also, the support is magnificent. Five STARS!!!!

Amore Magic

Fantastic application, and performs comprehensive catalogs in minutes wao impressive 10/10. I recommend it for business.

June Belle

This app is exactly what I was looking for + super easy to use. I had a question for customer support and got an answer within minutes. And then a follow up question, and again, an answer within minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Mad Dog Laces

This is one of my favourite apps on Shopify. I use it on a regular basis to create different catalogs for different occasions. I've created catalogs for specific seasons, collections or clients.

SleepWize

Very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to do in an hour what had previously taken me days. Plus, great support. Very pleased!

Carved Nature

Very good, I tried it whilst my shop is still in the process of being built and this is a great tool! Would be interested in using it once the shop is ready... :)

Zero Gravity Collection

An excellent tool for a person who is building their first catalogue. They make it so easy, you can feel confident your business will be represented professional that will help your business grown.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7