HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup

Great app. Easy to use. Nancy was patient and fixed my problem with ease. Highly recommended. love this app

chain gang distribution

This is what I was looking for since months, glad that I came across this app. Takes seconds to make an album which if I do it personally would take me weeks to complete!!!

New App Icons

I have been spending hours to create my own catalogue, UNTILL I FOUND YOUR APP. Its so fast and simple to install and use. Thank you

BlackflagSteel

This app makes life so much easier and quicker. Integrating your website and brochures makes perfect sense. wasting money and time on doing things twice is now a thing of the past.

Immune Fortress

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the catalogs look amazing. I recommend this app for everyone to use. It's not time consuming and its simple!

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

The app is amazing, but even better is the customer service! So helpful and fast! Recommend 100%! Love it!

Watch Portal Philippines

Highly recommend this app. Especially, the support team was so helpful to guide me step by step patiently.

Sneaker DreamZzz

Great support! They respond quickly to any requests and helped us customized our lookbook. I highly recommend it.

PotCovers

App works perfectly and the support team are quick to respond to help with any queries. I am using this on a few stores now.

MIRZATCI

Simple but great app with good support team - does what I need, and when I had issues the team resolved them very quickly! Thanks