HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

AlansiHouse

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the catalogs look amazing. I recommend this app for everyone to use. It's not time consuming and its simple!

Alex Kinter

Highly recommend this app. Especially, the support team was so helpful to guide me step by step patiently.

Sportsman Specialty Products

App works perfectly and the support team are quick to respond to help with any queries. I am using this on a few stores now.

Al Sayed Fragrances

Simple but great app with good support team - does what I need, and when I had issues the team resolved them very quickly! Thanks

Bramley and Walker

Great app that does everything you need it to do from a gallery standpoint. I'm sure there are other features that would be good, but I can't think of any.

kindestCup.com

I use it to help showcase photos of completed embroidery work in a gallery style - works great, especially the different layouts

Vibrant Activewear

Had started using the software last minute and needed a working mock up urgently-- the staff responded after hours and solved my issue instantly. Amazing product, amazing service. Still can't believe I found this app.

jasonjackets

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is great!

SleekPicks

Safety Safe

Great customer service! Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.