HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Vibrant Activewear

Had started using the software last minute and needed a working mock up urgently-- the staff responded after hours and solved my issue instantly. Amazing product, amazing service. Still can't believe I found this app.

jasonjackets

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is great!

SleekPicks

Safety Safe

Great customer service! Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

Lume Light

Very easy and quick to use! I developed our first catalog in just five minutes and was ready to send out to wholesalers

First Emergency

So quick & easy to use! I love how the customer service team contacted me right away to help. Very straightforward.

CoolPPLZ

I used this app for my magazine and it was so limited. though the tutorial it seemed like it was multi functional but once i downloaded and paid for the app. I wanted to input custom css but the iframe was unresponsive. It's cheap but not worth it.

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. Any app in the world has some limitation. We always ready to help our customers. When you embedding any Iframe into your content, you must change the iframe size yourself. Content of our Iframe is fully responsive.

AOP3D.COM

THE CONCEPT IS GOOD HOWEVER THIS APP SCUKC ONCE YOU MAKE THE FLIPBOOK THE LINKS DONT WORK SO WHAT GOOD IS IT WHEN SOMEONE CLICKS ON A PRODUCT IT SEND THEM TO A BROKEN LINK USELESS

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. We have upgraded our app. Please try again and let us know if you will have any issue.

Havens Metal

Stay away from this app. It is not effective at all (no sizing customization), and it dumped over a hundred random files of stock images into my code. Have to delete each and every file one by one, HORRIBLE design. The creators have no business on the shopify platform as it spammed out my code.

Seayogi

Not happy I paid 3 dollars before test driving it.