HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

CoolPPLZ

I used this app for my magazine and it was so limited. though the tutorial it seemed like it was multi functional but once i downloaded and paid for the app. I wanted to input custom css but the iframe was unresponsive. It's cheap but not worth it.

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. Any app in the world has some limitation. We always ready to help our customers. When you embedding any Iframe into your content, you must change the iframe size yourself. Content of our Iframe is fully responsive.

AOP3D.COM

THE CONCEPT IS GOOD HOWEVER THIS APP SCUKC ONCE YOU MAKE THE FLIPBOOK THE LINKS DONT WORK SO WHAT GOOD IS IT WHEN SOMEONE CLICKS ON A PRODUCT IT SEND THEM TO A BROKEN LINK USELESS

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. We have upgraded our app. Please try again and let us know if you will have any issue.

Havens Metal

Stay away from this app. It is not effective at all (no sizing customization), and it dumped over a hundred random files of stock images into my code. Have to delete each and every file one by one, HORRIBLE design. The creators have no business on the shopify platform as it spammed out my code.

Naturally Fine Clothing

Installed it, but it didn't work. I attached it to a product, but couldn't figure out where I should see it. It never showed with the product. Also, their branding and social media pages are there with your product descriptions. People should have a way to turn this off. Branding shouldn't appear for customers to see.

Boutique Of Toi

I would have given this 4 stars, but the format is not mobile friendly. This issue should be addressed due to business being predominately ran on mobile devices.