Not happy I paid 3 dollars before test driving it.
This is ok on desktop, but not on mobile. Buy the premium versions, nothing else. Scrolling flips the pages, which was a weird experience for me.
This is not a good experience on mobile. The flyer is small, products are difficult to see and click on. Every product that is clicked on opens a new window. The BACK button takes you to the origin of the flyer, not back to where you left off. Very difficult to navigate.
BUGS - looks like this app is still in beta, But LOVE the concept of having a monthly catalogue.
- $ symbol is on the end of price like 19.99$
- clicking on the item in the flipbook goes to a blank page
- mouse-over animations dont work on page 2
- (Rare) some images show shopify logo instead of the product
- mouse-over Texts gets cut off in smaller images
- Slow loading time, take longer than 5 seconds with 6 pages
Us Travel Alliance
I think it could be a great tool. There are some issues: a) Having that Flipbook Link on the top of the social midias b) Needs a print button c) It needs to show the magazine bigger