HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Pure Hearts International

I'm not sure if I'm going to upgrade to a paid version as I'm unfamiliar with the use of Flipbooks. Going to research them some. But I just created one of these and it was super easy. I just wish in addition to the unlimited Flipbooks, they would also have unlimited products, as we have about 30,000 products. The max currently is 800 products in a single Flipbook. I deduct a star for that limitation. If they had unlimited products, I'd probably do the 10 per month top of their line account.

Republicabio

Very nice app. Easy to use. Add o good looking to eBook pages. To improve: to be to add links in flipbook, to make it responsive (including the height of the flipbook).

Lexi Butler Designs

The app in itself is awesome, really easy to convert pdf into flip book. However it would be cool id the flipbook could be made resizeable. The one offered is pretty small and details are hard to see. Also it would be very helpful if we could add links or the app could incorporate links. For me is it of upmost importance that every product links to their product pages, where my customers can purchase the items with as few clicks as possible. I think this app could be potentially a very good app!