HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Seiko Watches USA

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

ShopSeiko

NICE RESULT, EASY FOR USE. COLL APP. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seiko USA

I found this catalog maker very easy to make and use to show I was having a big sale. Thank you so much!

ddctech

Very good interface and well organized app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

The Harmony Store

Great APP! I love the look on my store front. Works better with my new theme.
and look good and professional.

Earth Salsa

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is ...

TREE BASE

Great customer service!

Nano Water

Very easy! Takes only seconds to install and create a nice online magazine with many options for colors, fonts and placements. I used it for my retail store as well :)
Thank you so much guys!

Melante

Excellent app! I use this to export our inventory to this amazing e-magazine to send it to our vip customers. It's specially helps us, because we have retail store and now we can easy print and spread our catalog to customers in the store:) Love it! BTW great customer service:)

Previous 1