HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Seiko Luxe

This is what I was looking for since months, glad that I came across this app. Takes seconds to make an album which if I do it personally would take me weeks to complete!!!

Tackle Up®

The app is amazing, but even better is the customer service! So helpful and fast! Recommend 100%! Love it!

CadCamNYC

Awesome support and highly customizable. We are on the plus plan and could make excellent galleries with help from the support!

ShopSeiko

Great support! They respond quickly to any requests and helped us customized our lookbook. I highly recommend it.

Coffeebeats

Support staff was very quick to reply and helped me with every issue I had. The app is very easy to use and has good features.

Seiko USA

Very impressive app! Within seconds it took my store and products from being an unorganized jumble of product images to a very well put together classy catalog of products. Very well put together application and I definitely recommend it!

pnmall2u

Excellent so far, just getting started and learning how to build, but pretty efficient and easy to learn with a bit of assistance i understood the variables and how to apply myself going forward. Very helpful support.

Nano Water

Very easy! Takes only seconds to install and create a nice online magazine with many options for colors, fonts and placements. I used it for my retail store as well :)
Thank you so much guys!

Melante

Excellent app! I use this to export our inventory to this amazing e-magazine to send it to our vip customers. It's specially helps us, because we have retail store and now we can easy print and spread our catalog to customers in the store:) Love it! BTW great customer service:)

Gugoco

I just had an great experience with this app and the customer support! The HTML5 Flipbook looks and works great. Now we can easy update and share with our customers and representatives our product catalog with this amazing way. Thank you !!!

Aghasi