HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Perfume Philippines

Great App! Totally a MUST HAVE for every Shopify store out there. It can
beautifully create a Catalogue in minutes. Less hassle, can save you time, and can
save you lots of money. Highly recommended.

Barnaby's High Quality Supplements

Great App. Seems able to cope with my 700+ items with no problems. Would
recommend to Shopify users.

happymash

Thinking this is the app that I am looking for. I compared it to Catalog Machine and while the
pricing structure is higher it includes no limitations. So far I have to give this app a 5 star
rating!

Virgin Factory

Now HTML5 flipbook is just a perfect application for creating product catalog. It saves your
time by almost 99%. We highly recommend it to every Shopify store owners. Love it.

Immune Fortress

Strong integration with Shopify, the products, the variants, and all the necessary details are
automatically available for editing and adding for catalog building. Beautifully designed
minimalist interface is simple and elegant. Its worth it.

EVXO Cosmetics

Great app, makes everything super easy and saves lots of time! You can Make beautiful catalogs in very short time and with links to buy on your website! Totally Recommended!

Bonny Llama Gifts

This is one of my favourite apps on Shopify. I use it on a regular basis to create different catalogs for different occasions. I've created catalogs for specific seasons, collections or clients. I've also created a massive wholesale catalog in just a few minutes to share with prospective buyers and they were impressed when I sent it over! **I highly recommend it!**

kiniaus

Very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to do in an hour what had previously taken me days. Plus, great support. Very pleased!

Portugaskins

Super practical app to create catalogs and line sheets. I include personalized PDFs in many of my emails so this app saved me a ton of time and headaches. I first tried this app a year ago and the only issue I had was the lack of customization. I'm very pleased to see all the new templates they offer to create something that really fits my brand. Great customer support too!

Doggo Domain

Just finished creating our first flipbook to sell our jams. We needed a professional looking promotional piece and this app definitely did the job. Great experience using the software and terrific customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6