HTML5 Flipbook

HTML5 Flipbook

by App Developer Group

Create your booklet or brochure like a real magazine.

Island Buddha

Great App! Totally a "MUST HAVE" for every Shopify store out there. It can beautifully create a Catalogue in minutes. Less hassle, can save you time, and can save you lots of money. Highly recommended.

MaWeePet- Art on Apparel

Thinking this is the app that I am looking for. I compared it to Catalog Machine and while the pricing structure is higher it includes no limitations. So far I have to give this app a 5 star rating!

We Wear Liberty

Now In Catalog Builder is just a perfect application for creating product catalog. It saves your time by almost 99%. We highly recommend it to every Shopify store owners. Love it.

peimex24.de

Strong integration with Shopify, the products, the variants, and all the necessary details are automatically available for editing and adding for catalog building. Beautifully designed minimalist interface is simple and elegant. It's worth it.

24Sensations™

Great app, makes everything super easy and saves lots of time! You can Make beautiful catalogs in very short time and with links to buy on your website! Totally Recommended!

DIY Security Supplies

This is one of my favourite apps on Shopify. I use it on a regular basis to create different catalogs for different occasions. I've created catalogs for specific seasons, collections or clients. I've also created a massive wholesale catalog in just a few minutes to share with prospective buyers and they were impressed when I sent it over! **I highly recommend it!**

HelloSnus.de

Very intuitive and easy to use. I was able to do in an hour what had previously taken me days. Plus, great support. Very pleased!

Moringalife

Super practical app to create catalogs and line sheets. I include personalized PDFs in many of my emails so this app saved me a ton of time and headaches. I first tried this app a year ago and the only issue I had was the lack of customization. I'm very pleased to see all the new templates they offer to create something that really fits my brand. Great customer support too!

Peachy Keen Coffee Bean

Just finished creating our first flipbook to sell our jams. We needed a professional looking promotional piece and this app definitely did the job. Great experience using the software and terrific customer support.

Me&Ro

was looking for an app to create a flipbook for our website and found this app. Installation was seamless and there are so much customizations options. Easiest app on Shopify I've used to setup. Support is top notch as well. I couldn't figure out how to change the orientation. I emailed support and they assisted me promptly. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7