HubSpot

It's what's next in ecommerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Wholesale One.Pet

Time spent using app About 1 year

This integration helped us to have all the sales of our sales rep. more organized and transparent. Now we can get better and more effective reports. Only one thing would I add; if it can synchronize the company information on the deal in Hubspot. Right now, it only brings back the contact information. Thanks!!

The Glen Loates Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hubspot has been a lifesaver for me. I was dealing with customer support via email/chatbot communication, and after some time, I lost track of who was taken care of and what customers were still waiting on answers. I chose Hubspot for their free plan to create customer support tickets linked to my Shopify orders and customers. This allowed me to better see the big picture on who still needed help and provided me with the ability to receive notifications on my iPhone, Apple Watch, and other devices when someone opened my support email response or if someone clicked on a link I provided them within the email sent. I can't believe that this is all part of the free plan, and on top of it, they integrate into my Outlook as well! I can receive an email then pass it on to Hubspot for further follow-up. I am currently not in the position for Hubspot's paid plans, but the free plan is more than I can ask for. And their service reps are always there to help in their chat. Thanks, Hubspot!

Classical Academic Press

I've had really good experience with the Shopify<>HubSpot integration. We use it to pull in customer and purchase data to leverage in our marketing efforts. For instance, we can pull a report of everyone who has purchased a particular line item in the last year and then use that to send targeted marketing emails and ads. Setup was easy and straightforward. I do wish that there were a few more options for configuration, but there are no deal breakers. Everything worked out of the box as expected without any issues and having the data in HubSpot is very powerful!

Shop

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Seamlessly syncs the data between Shopify and HubSpot. Possible improvement: Could fix the issue where phone numbers in HubSpot are deleted if it is not present in the Shopify field.

HawkGrips

We chose HubSpot for our new CRM after an extraneous discovery process to make sure it fit our needs for reporting, list building, and automation. However, after syncing our Shopify channel with HubSpot, we were blown away by how easy it was to automatically get the information we needed from Shopify into Hubspot with minimum need for any customizations. With simple automation, we were able to segment all contacts from Shopify into lists based on what types of products they buy and set up upselling and cross-selling campaigns based on those lists. We are also now able to start calculating customer LTV for all of our contacts that have come through our Shopify channel based on recurring sales. We're thrilled with how easy and powerful this integration is. 5/5.

sufi magic

if I could give this a zero star I would, I moved from mail-chimp to this platform looking for flexibility and options and while doing the setup I called the support number, an Indian lady helped me but I could barley hear what she was saying as there were noise in the background and children shouting and crying which was very unhelpful and unprofessional honestly it shown that the people using old grandmothers to answer the phone, after figuring out how to get the setup done I tried to send my first campaign, the email didn't went though and I got a message saying that my email violated the terms and conditions and our account was suspended and the decision is final, this is before even sending an email, we have been in business for 6 years and my email list is strictly subscribers with double (two factor authentication) so I'm not sure why it's suspended but not wasting anymore time with this, if they can suspend you account and say it's final decision before you send a single email and don't tell you why or for what reason do you want to give them your money and business? do yourself a favor and stay away

Woolman Oy

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 4 years

App does not support Shopify Customer Privacy API which makes it difficult for merchants to comply with EU GDPR regulations if this app is used in the store.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Hubspot locked us into a contract costing thousands a month promising an awesome setup by one of their preferred partners. The hubspot partner signed us for all the hubspot bells and whistles, took more than $20,000 in fees and delivered nothing. Then Hubspot refused to discontinue our contract, after their preferred partner failed to install the product. Be very careful of any large contract with Hubspot, we were not informed of their policy to charge you regardless of the failure of their providers or partners. We were fooled into signing a contract for things we cant use for an extended period of time and hubspot has zero compassion for us or any other customer it appears.

TopTier Shop season

Used it for several days, and everything is great, recommend. Used it for several days, and everything is great, recommend.

OrderNation

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Most Customers Phone Numbers are not being synced because Hubspot currently only syncing the phone numbers from the customer contact form, whereas the Phone field is compulsory in shipping details, so all our customers are missing contact numbers in contact details because they used email as a contact but they have given phone number in the shipping details which is not being synced. All our customers have phone numbers given in Shipping details Phone number field, but those numbers don't sync in Hubspot.

Previous 1 3