HubSpot

HubSpot

by HubSpot

It's what's next in ecommerce

OrderNation

Most Customers Phone Numbers are not being synced because Hubspot currently only syncing the phone numbers from the customer contact form, whereas the Phone field is compulsory in shipping details, so all our customers are missing contact numbers in contact details because they used email as a contact but they have given phone number in the shipping details which is not being synced. All our customers have phone numbers given in Shipping details Phone number field, but those numbers don't sync in Hubspot.

Peaks Fly Fishing

The app connects well but it slowed our website down considerably. We lost 18 points on Google mobile page insights. Had to uninstall because of this.

RemarKable101

Best software you can have for customer management. I work for a fortune 500 company and we use a very similar program if not the same. Impressive.

Skyjems

I'm at www.skyjems.ca

I installed this to help keep on top of custom jewellery orders, but, IT IS SO MUCH MORE!!!

I have known that I have had hundred dollar bills falling out of my pocket for a while now, Hubspot helps me pick them up.

The CRM & Deal software are exactly what I needed. I will probably change out my old chat bot (tidio) for the hubspot one.

Lots of work to get it going, lots of work to enter a lot of my older client info from gmail/google without just importing a ton of useless contacts.... BUT, it's amazing software.

Once I finish all the setup, I will likely buy into the marketing side of things, but, that's still a couple of months away! :)

Fat Carbon Materials

not all properties are pulled from Shopify, for example, phone number... we need to add this manually, which is absurd, customer support not bad but also not great, never find the solution to problems, as I mentioned

Teelish

not many features and doesn't really help with anything at all wasite of an app if you want my opinion.

Swax Lax | Official Training Partner of US Lacrosse

Easy to install and get up and running with Hubspot. It's fairly easy to use to segment lists in Hubspot based on sales and other factors in Hubspot (language could be more user friendly). I'd love to see more features built into Hubspot that would pull in products from your Shopify store to your emails automatically using code (similar to how Klaviyo's platform does). Overall, very pleased.

Balloon Express

Needed more support right from on-boarding. Support at the "Starter" level did not keep pace with the speed at which we were moving so we were unable to set up correctly before the busy season started. Am now locked into a contract for a year and Hubspot made it clear that even if it's not gonna work for me then I'm locked in and stuck with them. I got a sales call right before my expiry of one year and they put a deal together for me that would cost me even more, then messed up the terms and tried to charge me more. Hubspot is probably better suited for larger companies, as clearly they are too expensive for the little guy who wants to grow. Can do with Hubspot but it will run you over $1000/m. There are better CRMs out there with a better price take that offer more value. Just to the research.

FREmedica

Integration is key for our business model. The challenge is that not all properties are pushed from Shopify to Hubspot. The other issue is not being able to associate an order to an existing account. Sometimes users use different emails or purchase a unit for someone else. In Hubspot the order from shopify can only be unassociated from a contact email address and not associated with the actual appropriate contact.

RYLA

I've been using HubSpot for two years now and love it! Very robust platform that offers a lot of amazing features. We use it mainly for our influencer outreach and it works amazingly to keep track of our influencers.

Previous 1