HubSpot

HubSpot

by HubSpot

It's what's next in ecommerce

Teelish

not many features and doesn't really help with anything at all wasite of an app if you want my opinion.

Swax Lax | Official Training Partner of US Lacrosse

Easy to install and get up and running with Hubspot. It's fairly easy to use to segment lists in Hubspot based on sales and other factors in Hubspot (language could be more user friendly). I'd love to see more features built into Hubspot that would pull in products from your Shopify store to your emails automatically using code (similar to how Klaviyo's platform does). Overall, very pleased.

Balloon Express

Needed more support right from on-boarding. Support at the "Starter" level did not keep pace with the speed at which we were moving so we were unable to set up correctly before the busy season started. Am now locked into a contract for a year and Hubspot made it clear that even if it's not gonna work for me then I'm locked in and stuck with them. I got a sales call right before my expiry of one year and they put a deal together for me that would cost me even more, then messed up the terms and tried to charge me more. Hubspot is probably better suited for larger companies, as clearly they are too expensive for the little guy who wants to grow. Can do with Hubspot but it will run you over $1000/m. There are better CRMs out there with a better price take that offer more value. Just to the research.

FREmedica

Integration is key for our business model. The challenge is that not all properties are pushed from Shopify to Hubspot. The other issue is not being able to associate an order to an existing account. Sometimes users use different emails or purchase a unit for someone else. In Hubspot the order from shopify can only be unassociated from a contact email address and not associated with the actual appropriate contact.

RYLA

I've been using HubSpot for two years now and love it! Very robust platform that offers a lot of amazing features. We use it mainly for our influencer outreach and it works amazingly to keep track of our influencers.

The Wholeness Store

Check the BBB on this company first! We made a huge mistake signing up with Hubspot and it has impacted our business in a negative way. You can get more from Mailchimp and not get scammed. Do your due diligence, you cannot get out of their predatory contract once you sign it and you will not gain the integration you are looking for with your startup. Use mailchimp and others to accomplish automation and keep your blogs native.

Pacnwgifts

We are using this application and it actually has very good integration with Shopify and Outlook. As far as the price, it depends on which service you sign up for. You can use it for free and get a lot from it. Also, there are Sales and Marketing Starter packages for $50/mo. each. The thing we like about it is it helps us keep our customers organized. We can track email and phone calls through it. Also, it is GDPR compliant for those of you who market to EU customers.

There are a few things we are still getting used to, but it seems to be well built. Are there some things we would change? Yes, but that is true with almost every app we use. The Sales Starter we are using (we haven't tried the Marketing Starter yet) has chat functionality and acitivity tracking. So, if a customer opens an email you sent them, you know right away in case you want to follow up. It also has trackable forms you can embed in your website.

My recommendation (and no, I did not receive any discounts or free stuff) is to give it a try.

David Stokes, Owner
Pacific Northwest Gifts

Houseofdogs No

This is a hoax - they say it is free forever, but there is almost NO functionality in the free version. You have to pay 400$ to actually have some use of this app. Keep away unless you want to pay.