HubSpot

It's what's next in ecommerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Peaks Fly Fishing

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app connects well but it slowed our website down considerably. We lost 18 points on Google mobile page insights. Had to uninstall because of this.

RemarKable101

Time spent using app About 2 years

Best software you can have for customer management. I work for a fortune 500 company and we use a very similar program if not the same. Impressive.

Skyjems

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I'm at www.skyjems.ca

I installed this to help keep on top of custom jewellery orders, but, IT IS SO MUCH MORE!!!

I have known that I have had hundred dollar bills falling out of my pocket for a while now, Hubspot helps me pick them up.

The CRM & Deal software are exactly what I needed. I will probably change out my old chat bot (tidio) for the hubspot one.

Lots of work to get it going, lots of work to enter a lot of my older client info from gmail/google without just importing a ton of useless contacts.... BUT, it's amazing software.

Once I finish all the setup, I will likely buy into the marketing side of things, but, that's still a couple of months away! :)

Fat Carbon Materials

Location Lithuania

not all properties are pulled from Shopify, for example, phone number... we need to add this manually, which is absurd, customer support not bad but also not great, never find the solution to problems, as I mentioned

Teelish

not many features and doesn't really help with anything at all wasite of an app if you want my opinion.

Swax Lax | Official Training Partner of US Lacrosse

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to install and get up and running with Hubspot. It's fairly easy to use to segment lists in Hubspot based on sales and other factors in Hubspot (language could be more user friendly). I'd love to see more features built into Hubspot that would pull in products from your Shopify store to your emails automatically using code (similar to how Klaviyo's platform does). Overall, very pleased.

Balloon Express

Needed more support right from on-boarding. Support at the "Starter" level did not keep pace with the speed at which we were moving so we were unable to set up correctly before the busy season started. Am now locked into a contract for a year and Hubspot made it clear that even if it's not gonna work for me then I'm locked in and stuck with them. I got a sales call right before my expiry of one year and they put a deal together for me that would cost me even more, then messed up the terms and tried to charge me more. Hubspot is probably better suited for larger companies, as clearly they are too expensive for the little guy who wants to grow. Can do with Hubspot but it will run you over $1000/m. There are better CRMs out there with a better price take that offer more value. Just to the research.

FREmedica

Integration is key for our business model. The challenge is that not all properties are pushed from Shopify to Hubspot. The other issue is not being able to associate an order to an existing account. Sometimes users use different emails or purchase a unit for someone else. In Hubspot the order from shopify can only be unassociated from a contact email address and not associated with the actual appropriate contact.

RYLA

I've been using HubSpot for two years now and love it! Very robust platform that offers a lot of amazing features. We use it mainly for our influencer outreach and it works amazingly to keep track of our influencers.

The Wholeness Store

Check the BBB on this company first! We made a huge mistake signing up with Hubspot and it has impacted our business in a negative way. You can get more from Mailchimp and not get scammed. Do your due diligence, you cannot get out of their predatory contract once you sign it and you will not gain the integration you are looking for with your startup. Use mailchimp and others to accomplish automation and keep your blogs native.