HubSpot

HubSpot

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.1)
Developer
3.1
December 5, 2022

Extremely shady business practices. The salesman oversold us on the capabilities. Made us pay for "onboarding" only to find out onboarding is only to stay on top of your work and not any help. At every interaction, they tried to upsell more stuff, technical blocks etc. The software is extremely complicated and not for small to medium size businesses. To get any use out of it, you have to upgrade to enterprise level which is $$$$ and then you are left on your own. Still, there are features that require more upgrades. Make note that there is no trial period and you are on the hook for 12 months even if you realize a day later it was a mistake. We realized it in 2 weeks and they made us pay for 12 months. This is the most horrible experience i had in my 7 yrs selling on shopify. Make sure you research fully what you are getting into.

Trupply LLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 18, 2021

if I could give this a zero star I would, I moved from mail-chimp to this platform looking for flexibility and options and while doing the setup I called the support number, an Indian lady helped me but I could barley hear what she was saying as there were noise in the background and children shouting and crying which was very unhelpful and unprofessional honestly it shown that the people using old grandmothers to answer the phone, after figuring out how to get the setup done I tried to send my first campaign, the email didn't went though and I got a message saying that my email violated the terms and conditions and our account was suspended and the decision is final, this is before even sending an email, we have been in business for 6 years and my email list is strictly subscribers with double (two factor authentication) so I'm not sure why it's suspended but not wasting anymore time with this, if they can suspend you account and say it's final decision before you send a single email and don't tell you why or for what reason do you want to give them your money and business? do yourself a favor and stay away

sufi magic
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 5, 2021

Hubspot locked us into a contract costing thousands a month promising an awesome setup by one of their preferred partners. The hubspot partner signed us for all the hubspot bells and whistles, took more than $20,000 in fees and delivered nothing. Then Hubspot refused to discontinue our contract, after their preferred partner failed to install the product. Be very careful of any large contract with Hubspot, we were not informed of their policy to charge you regardless of the failure of their providers or partners. We were fooled into signing a contract for things we cant use for an extended period of time and hubspot has zero compassion for us or any other customer it appears.

Marie Sharp's Company Store
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 25, 2020

Most Customers Phone Numbers are not being synced because Hubspot currently only syncing the phone numbers from the customer contact form, whereas the Phone field is compulsory in shipping details, so all our customers are missing contact numbers in contact details because they used email as a contact but they have given phone number in the shipping details which is not being synced. All our customers have phone numbers given in Shipping details Phone number field, but those numbers don't sync in Hubspot.

OrderNation
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 5, 2019

not many features and doesn't really help with anything at all wasite of an app if you want my opinion.

Teelish
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 27, 2019

Needed more support right from on-boarding. Support at the "Starter" level did not keep pace with the speed at which we were moving so we were unable to set up correctly before the busy season started. Am now locked into a contract for a year and Hubspot made it clear that even if it's not gonna work for me then I'm locked in and stuck with them. I got a sales call right before my expiry of one year and they put a deal together for me that would cost me even more, then messed up the terms and tried to charge me more. Hubspot is probably better suited for larger companies, as clearly they are too expensive for the little guy who wants to grow. Can do with Hubspot but it will run you over $1000/m. There are better CRMs out there with a better price take that offer more value. Just to the research.

Balloon Express
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 21, 2018

Check the BBB on this company first! We made a huge mistake signing up with Hubspot and it has impacted our business in a negative way. You can get more from Mailchimp and not get scammed. Do your due diligence, you cannot get out of their predatory contract once you sign it and you will not gain the integration you are looking for with your startup. Use mailchimp and others to accomplish automation and keep your blogs native.

The Wholeness Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 30, 2018

This is a hoax - they say it is free forever, but there is almost NO functionality in the free version. You have to pay 400$ to actually have some use of this app. Keep away unless you want to pay.

Houseofdogs No