HubSpot

HubSpot

by HubSpot

It's what's next in ecommerce

Skyjems

I'm at www.skyjems.ca

I installed this to help keep on top of custom jewellery orders, but, IT IS SO MUCH MORE!!!

I have known that I have had hundred dollar bills falling out of my pocket for a while now, Hubspot helps me pick them up.

The CRM & Deal software are exactly what I needed. I will probably change out my old chat bot (tidio) for the hubspot one.

Lots of work to get it going, lots of work to enter a lot of my older client info from gmail/google without just importing a ton of useless contacts.... BUT, it's amazing software.

Once I finish all the setup, I will likely buy into the marketing side of things, but, that's still a couple of months away! :)

RYLA

I've been using HubSpot for two years now and love it! Very robust platform that offers a lot of amazing features. We use it mainly for our influencer outreach and it works amazingly to keep track of our influencers.

Pacnwgifts

We are using this application and it actually has very good integration with Shopify and Outlook. As far as the price, it depends on which service you sign up for. You can use it for free and get a lot from it. Also, there are Sales and Marketing Starter packages for $50/mo. each. The thing we like about it is it helps us keep our customers organized. We can track email and phone calls through it. Also, it is GDPR compliant for those of you who market to EU customers.

There are a few things we are still getting used to, but it seems to be well built. Are there some things we would change? Yes, but that is true with almost every app we use. The Sales Starter we are using (we haven't tried the Marketing Starter yet) has chat functionality and acitivity tracking. So, if a customer opens an email you sent them, you know right away in case you want to follow up. It also has trackable forms you can embed in your website.

My recommendation (and no, I did not receive any discounts or free stuff) is to give it a try.

David Stokes, Owner