Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Uae Gadgets

This is my number 10 store that has Hurrify on! It's simply a must. It definitely the best countdown timer app in the app store.

F&P Accessories Store

This app did Not working, I've been trying for two days for many times. a Shit, just money thrown away!

Zebra Gadgets

Wow! Last update was just great! Great job guys. New coupon option kicked off my conversions! Thanks for the great support as well. Highly recommended!

HerbStrong Paws

JUST USE A DIFFERENT APP, great concept, trusted hurrify for months! started glitching and making my huge store, thats gettings thousands of people a day to it, look stupid and less effective by having this timer glitch out. i say one thing to my customers in my emails, instagram and website and the set it up in the timer and then come back later to see the timer glitched out and is now making me look in consistent and look shady because the time looks super hard selly. hurrify is dated, move on

SmartSupplementStacks

Great app to help get more conversions and provide a rush for the customers. I think it's a great app.

giorgioni

Hi,

I have uninstalled this app and trying to remove the count down timer from my product page. But the counter stays still after me deleting the app. Can you please solve it quickly.

Top Gift Online

Disappointed, the app is not working as required per conditions. User unable to run banner option and Countdown timer on the product page. Used for less then a month, expecting refund

Deal-HQ.com

Being very new at this eCommerce business, I've had so much trouble setting up apps etc. I reached out to Hurrify for some help and Yousef responded immediately and resolved ALL issues. GREAT customer service and support! Thank you Yousef!

Happy Helpers

Amazing tool for my website. Great speedy and effective customer service too. Thank you for all the help!

One Steal Per Day

I asked the timer to be placed in the front page, but the coder broke my add to cart button. Which means that I was running my ads to a page where no one could buy anything! When I asked to fix the code I was told that "unfortunately that would not be possible", then I also asked to have to have my trial extended (because I have used my trial), well as a surprise I was also told that "unfortunately that would not be possible".
Overall bad customer service, bad coding, do not on up to their mistakes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17