Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Aurore & Luna

Très bonne application, mes ventes ont augmentées en quelques jours. Super équipe de support aussi, je recommande !

TeX

The App works very well and is extremely customizable. I had something very specific i wanted to do that required some code changing that i was unable to figure out. So i reached out to the customer support and they were extremely helpful. Went as far as to even set up this specific thing i was asking for themselves since i was unable to figure out. i would recommend anyone considering it to try it out!

M&J

Awesesome app! Great customer service and very fast installation on the webpages. I totally approve this app thanks to the awesome customization!

citytienda

Bom dia Estou entrando em contato com você a respeito da taxa de 6,99 do aplicativo hurrify de onde desinstalei e não estou usando a meses e peço que essa cobrança indevida seja cancelada o quanto antes. graciosamente

December 25, 2020

Hello,
Please contact support to solve this asap!
Looking forward
Hurrify Team

Apoema inovação

Good Morning I am contacting you regarding 6.99 tax of the hurrify application where I uninstalled it and I'm not using it and I ask that this undue charge be canceled. graciously Samuel Heggendorn

December 25, 2020

Hello,

Our support team have tried to contact you several times to solve this issue, but we didn't get any reply back! Can you please get back to us so we can solve this for you?

Hurrify Team

ARDUES sport & adventure

App does often not work and is buggy. They always need you to clear cache and cookies, which is just annoying coz all your other sites require 2 step verification or loose settings each time again coz you loose also their cookies and cache.

September 5, 2020

We're sorry for the bad experience you had. As Hurrify uses cookies to hide the timer for users who already saw it, we sometimes ask the users to remove them in order to work normally, however this is not mandatory. Also, we only recommend removing Hurrify's issue, and not other serviced and websites.

Sonora Clothing

The user interface is ugly and very small: it also has a few bugs with the customization menus. Not worth charging 7 bucks a month imo...

September 5, 2020

We're very sorry about the bad experience. It was a CDN issue with Shopify that was fixed a while ago.

AMBER PET STORE

It does not open!!!! I installed and tried to open it and does not open!! I do not understand !!!!!!

Lengthy T's co.

Update: Hurrify has been very helpful in the grand scheme of things, and we only encountered a misunderstanding. Hurrify is still not for me, or my store but their customer service most definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks again support team!!

Wayne. C.

I installed the app - decided it wasn't for my store, and uninstalled. A few weeks later, they charged my account $7.84. I've sent an e-mail to their 'twozillas' team and will go from there.

We all know the joys of getting our money back.

Air Sanitizer Necklace

After installing the app (Hurrify) it remains blank and does not open the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21