Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZauberMerch

Location Germany

Klappt gut und ist selbsterklärend. Besonders hervorheben möchte ich den schnellen, sehr freundlichen und kompetenten Kontakt mit Raneen. Ich kann die App nur empfehlen!

Selfawear

Location Australia

Shada was helpful in getting my issue sorted as soon as possible. Very friendly customer service! Thanks :)

Jouw Juweeltjes

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Raneen is the there is when it comes to surface. Skilled and very quick with helping you. Great app and especially team!

Spazefuse

Location San Marino

Very fast support! I had a little problem (the timer displayed only on the product page) but I contacted them and resolved my issue in minutes!
Exellent graphics, and interface: 200% satisfied!!

Florenzaro

The best urgency app you can find ! The customer support is extremely fast and friendly ! I would recommend this app to everyone

Aurore & Luna

Location France

Très bonne application, mes ventes ont augmentées en quelques jours. Super équipe de support aussi, je recommande !

TeX

Time spent using app About 1 month

The App works very well and is extremely customizable. I had something very specific i wanted to do that required some code changing that i was unable to figure out. So i reached out to the customer support and they were extremely helpful. Went as far as to even set up this specific thing i was asking for themselves since i was unable to figure out. i would recommend anyone considering it to try it out!

M&J

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesesome app! Great customer service and very fast installation on the webpages. I totally approve this app thanks to the awesome customization!

citytienda

Location Spain

Bom dia Estou entrando em contato com você a respeito da taxa de 6,99 do aplicativo hurrify de onde desinstalei e não estou usando a meses e peço que essa cobrança indevida seja cancelada o quanto antes. graciosamente

December 25, 2020

Hello,
Please contact support to solve this asap!
Looking forward
Hurrify Team

Apoema inovação

Location Brazil

Good Morning I am contacting you regarding 6.99 tax of the hurrify application where I uninstalled it and I'm not using it and I ask that this undue charge be canceled. graciously Samuel Heggendorn

December 25, 2020

Hello,

Our support team have tried to contact you several times to solve this issue, but we didn't get any reply back! Can you please get back to us so we can solve this for you?

Hurrify Team