Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Inovabest

Depois que passa os 2 dias ele debita automaticamente do cartão??

Khaleeji Gadgets

Great support and great app! Helps a lot with conversions and creating urgency. Had a little issue when i first installed, and got instant help.

Zebra Gadgets

Love Hurrify. The options and features it has, no other app offers! It's a must have on every store, period.

asterix store

Extremamente instável, app aparece na pagina do produto quando quer .
não recomendo, espero atendimento do suporte.

wonderpet-house

This is a great app. Works brilliantly. Yousef is amazing for customer support. He responded to my email within 30 mins and solved the problem. I need to add this was very late on a Saturday night. Fantastic service.

JustRideIt

Just doesn't work.. Terrible customer service when I attempted to contact them they just said watch the Youtube video. Cheers but See ya

June 28, 2019

I'm sorry to hear Hurrify didn't work for you. However, our customer support was very responsive to the ticket you submitted, and they were offering a lot more than a Youtube video as you can see here => https://prnt.sc/o7tx8i
https://prnt.sc/o7txff , https://prnt.sc/o7txo2 , https://prnt.sc/o7txvh

Product Deal Store

This app is amazing for bringing people back to my store that visited but then left. It always reminds them to come back.

Paw Comforts

UPDATED: Works flawlessly i apologize on my first review... if your having problems seeing it, it will not show up while your customizing it only on the actual shopify or website domain.

Aleatório

It just DOES NOT WORK! Set everything ok. But it does not even work with the default shopify theme! it's crap. Better the Dynamic Banner Suite.

ShineFreedom

We spent 5 hours looking for an app that adds a progress bar to our product pages. We tested around 4 other apps that were quite pricey. We finally stumbled across this one although, I have to admit, they were our last choice to try because of their reviews. We finally tried it and wow! We are SO HAPPY we did! This is an unbelievably great app! It has everything we wanted and then some! We are not launching until another 2 weeks but we have written this app down as a MUST HAVE. We work with organizations and design custom shirts for their causes. Having a progress bar that shows THEIR customers how much the organization has raised based on sales really builds customer trust. It's a feature that I am sure the organizations we work with will appreciate it. This app gives us the opportunity to create a progress bar like bonfire.com. My only request would be for the option to embed the timer to a pages using HTML. They do have a banner that you can attach to specific pages however, I would prefer to embed it on the page for aesthetic purposes. Also, they should consider adding more fundraising features even though I know this is not the purpose of the app, it would still be a great option for us!

Thank you so much!