Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

citytienda

Bom dia Estou entrando em contato com você a respeito da taxa de 6,99 do aplicativo hurrify de onde desinstalei e não estou usando a meses e peço que essa cobrança indevida seja cancelada o quanto antes. graciosamente

December 25, 2020

Hello,
Please contact support to solve this asap!
Looking forward
Hurrify Team

Apoema inovação

Good Morning I am contacting you regarding 6.99 tax of the hurrify application where I uninstalled it and I'm not using it and I ask that this undue charge be canceled. graciously Samuel Heggendorn

December 25, 2020

Hello,

Our support team have tried to contact you several times to solve this issue, but we didn't get any reply back! Can you please get back to us so we can solve this for you?

Hurrify Team

ARDUES sport & adventure

App does often not work and is buggy. They always need you to clear cache and cookies, which is just annoying coz all your other sites require 2 step verification or loose settings each time again coz you loose also their cookies and cache.

September 5, 2020

We're sorry for the bad experience you had. As Hurrify uses cookies to hide the timer for users who already saw it, we sometimes ask the users to remove them in order to work normally, however this is not mandatory. Also, we only recommend removing Hurrify's issue, and not other serviced and websites.

Sonora Clothing

The user interface is ugly and very small: it also has a few bugs with the customization menus. Not worth charging 7 bucks a month imo...

September 5, 2020

We're very sorry about the bad experience. It was a CDN issue with Shopify that was fixed a while ago.

AMBER PET STORE

It does not open!!!! I installed and tried to open it and does not open!! I do not understand !!!!!!

Lengthy T's co.

Update: Hurrify has been very helpful in the grand scheme of things, and we only encountered a misunderstanding. Hurrify is still not for me, or my store but their customer service most definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks again support team!!

Wayne. C.

I installed the app - decided it wasn't for my store, and uninstalled. A few weeks later, they charged my account $7.84. I've sent an e-mail to their 'twozillas' team and will go from there.

We all know the joys of getting our money back.

Air Sanitizer Necklace

After installing the app (Hurrify) it remains blank and does not open the app

TuaPrata

1st day using and loving this app, this have very good features, keep rocking mates! love it! its the best of the class i think :)

Smart-PhoneGadgets

Hurrify is so simple and gets you awesome results for your conversion rate, I clearly recommend it to everyone, who struggles with their conversion rate and wants to upgrade their store!
What I also have to mention is the awesome support, which often replies within minutes and helps you with any kind of problems in a really understandable and friendly way, especially Shada from the support team, who helped me in many cases.

zed techno

This app is really amazing i have been using it for the last 2 days to try it with the Free Trial and is really Raised my conversion I will definitely use it on all my stores it worth the price !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21