Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Nano Hearing Aids

The last update wasn't expected, it changed a lot the UI and everything. Our sales went down by almost 90%! The circle design is really ugly and gay, it's not converting. I hope this gets fixed or at least give us an option to use the previous version of the countdown timer. And before any update, give your customers the heads up of all the changes. Clearly this is a huge move mistake.

Pickaddict

Good support and good new stuff will come with this app!

Believe In Love

this app became to be SO AWESOME. it make any general theme into shoptimized theme on steroids. NICE. LOVE IT. price is so REAL. just loving it.

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result.

Emporimania

Great app, 10/10 customer service.

Mamas Little One

This one of my favourite apps. I took it down for a while (due to issues with a different app) and my conversion immediately dropped almost 1%, put it back in and it immediately jumped back up again, so it definitely does its job! It also has a bunch of features the other countdown apps don't have. Also, the customer service is exceptional. I highly recommend this app.

Distinctive Curtains And Valances

Outstanding support !! Love the variety of features and easy install. We just began running it so we will see if translates to better conversions with our customer base. Thank you.

Shopzodiac

Hurrify is probably the best countdown timer app I've tried yet. Not simply for its features and flexibility, but for the support as well. I had a minor problem that I was unable to fix on my own, I contacted support and Yousef replied within seconds. I thought it was a bot at first, that's how fast it was. He is great and helped me until the problem was resolved. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to see an increase in their conversation rates. Once again, the app, and more importantly to me, the unprecedented customer service pays for itself.

Zapswift

The support is very quick.

Thanks for this amazing app

Chuchupet