Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Heartsndroses

Great app thanks but please warn us that we will loose all previous data when we update...

Jwaccess

Amazing app! This will help convert for SURE! Great support too. I love it

Remarkable Trends Online

I cannot be more thankful for this app. The developer is absolutely the best! Without a second thought, this is the best app you can get for creating scarcity.

Chronos Montres

Cette appli n'est pas assez souple, et quelques textes restent en anglais, impossible d'avoir la main desus

Snuggles Sass

Had an issue after install. Dev immediately contacted me and fixed it. AMAZING STAFF!!! Highly recommend this app!

Viralbox

Ho Ho Ho thanks Youssefico lool

Phone Holder Gadgets

This is a good app to have and easy to install. I'm very happy with it.

Imyourz

Awesome app, and very very good support! I have an unusual theme so the timer had some dispaying issues but i contacted the support team and they replied very quickly and were able to fix my problem! Plus, hurrify is way better than other timer apps because they use cookies on web browser so that someone who has already seen the timer won't see it again if it has hit zero for them. Very smart! I recommend 100%

Krstoreco

Outstanding app & outstanding support! I had some 504 issues on BlackFriday - and support could fix it in less than an hour! It raised my conversion rate for sure! Highly recommended.

Enchanteddesire

Don't Work Right. Gets constant 504 Gateway Errors. Since Every time you use it, it goes through there web site. Doing some checking I have traced the problem to the Hurrify server. Simply put there server cannot keep up with the task of so many requests. It wants to check if your subscription is good every time. I have even tried clearing all there cookies in Chrome. Still get 504 errors. There server is just too slow and cannot respond fast enough.