Outstanding app & outstanding support! I had some 504 issues on BlackFriday - and support could fix it in less than an hour! It raised my conversion rate for sure! Highly recommended.
Don't Work Right. Gets constant 504 Gateway Errors. Since Every time you use it, it goes through there web site. Doing some checking I have traced the problem to the Hurrify server. Simply put there server cannot keep up with the task of so many requests. It wants to check if your subscription is good every time. I have even tried clearing all there cookies in Chrome. Still get 504 errors. There server is just too slow and cannot respond fast enough.
Awesome app! Highly recommend it!
Thanks for the brilliant customer support i had my doubts about this app in the beginning but think i'll probably stay a customer for life for the simple reason that they have gone the extra mile to help me get the functionality where it should be ill strongly recommend this app to improve sales!
Top app that you can use in almost every shop. Totally worth the money.
Good app - I recommand it for scarcity
Definitely the best Countdown timer app out there! If you're looking for a scarcity app, don't waste your time. Hurrify is all you need! Thank you Yousef for the amazing support.
I Am Cart
It doesn't work with my theme, I tried everything but it still didn't work.
i love the app. might use again in the future. i think it was slowing down load speeds though.
I have four major issues with the app.
1. First, the trial is two days. Hardly enough time to see results. I like to know a product will work if a trial is involved. I gambled on this anyway.
2. I couldn't get it to function at all. I read the setup instructions, verified it the product was added, the settings were correct, the timer was active. Still no sign of it on my product page. I tried deleting the settings that weren't working and starting over, but nothing worked. I uninstalled the app thinking I might reinstall it and see if that worked. Unfortunately, that required me to approve the charges once more (other apps didn't do that). I did NOT contact support. After that last bit, I was done.
3. It doesn't allow an actual timer. Just a pretend timer. An artificial rush for the individual. I want a timer that shows the actual time the sale is running for. I couldn't find any trace of that kind of option.
4. The scarcity option that gives the impression of how many are sold is again a pretend option. If the customer actually pays attention to the number in your shop, or the scarcity bar, they'll see it's a sham.
The good points are:
1. The settings are pretty versatile. You can make the timers do just about anything in regard to the customer. The timer can reset when the customer reloads the page, or (using cookies) keep the same time regardless closing their browser. If you're looking for a timer to give your customers a rushed impression. To push them into the emotional buy, it will do exactly that.
2. The interface is simple to use, and easy to understand. Frankly, I didn't feel like I needed any of the tutorial information going in, because it was so user friendly.
3. The guide information is well put together and easy to read. Had I any questions going in, they would have been answered by the help information.
In the end, I'd rather be honest with my customers anyway. I'll look for a timer that gives actual sales times if possible.