Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

5th Avenue Shops

Great product! Some minor location issues for my template, but Yousef respond quickly with the solution and works perfectly! Thanks!

Yoopi Land

Awesome App! Easy to use and the customer support is fast and helpful!

Chamoureuse Com

Great app, very powerfull and the support always help me in less than 24h. I'm very satisfied :)

Loukavdh

Very good support!! answer about.... 3 min!!! Good job!!

Bigfriggindeals

Love this app. Easy to use and the customer service is amazing.

Trendygiftsco

I've used about every app out there and I've dealt with many different developers over time and I really have to say it was one of the most pleasant and best experiences I've ever had!

He got back to me about my question within 30 mins even though they're in the middle of developing two other apps and he then took the time to really show me the best way to achieve the desired result I was looking for. He was Extremely considerate without asking for anything in Return.

Plus this product is amazing! Have no concern in picking up this brilliant app from a second to none developer!

Theamenstore

Great App! We've seen it create more sales for us, and is well worth the small monthly cost. I highly recommend it.

Voonox

Does not work properly on the Debut theme.

Bargain Duck

Yousef has been incredibly helpful and responsive. I needed a fix and he helped me fix it in less than 24 hours.

Hurrify is a great app as well to create urgency and my conversion rates has increased by a massive 2-3% on average and has been consistently highly over the last few days. Will give it a bit more time, but I'm confident that Hurrify has made a big difference on our store and will be an app that's here to stay!

Cavemanevolution2

Just installed the app and love the functionality. Creating a sense of urgency is critical to eCommerce businesses in 2017.

The added bonus is the social proof that comes with showing customers how many items that have sold and how many estimated "watchers" are currently looking at the product.

Yousef was able to fix a small issue with our theme and made the product countdown timer look amazing. Five stars just for his responsiveness.

I prefer the subtle "progress bar with watching text" since it blends well with an established ecommerce store.

Five stars. I'll update with results in 2-3 weeks