Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Bargain Duck

Yousef has been incredibly helpful and responsive. I needed a fix and he helped me fix it in less than 24 hours.

Hurrify is a great app as well to create urgency and my conversion rates has increased by a massive 2-3% on average and has been consistently highly over the last few days. Will give it a bit more time, but I'm confident that Hurrify has made a big difference on our store and will be an app that's here to stay!

Cavemanevolution2

Just installed the app and love the functionality. Creating a sense of urgency is critical to eCommerce businesses in 2017.

The added bonus is the social proof that comes with showing customers how many items that have sold and how many estimated "watchers" are currently looking at the product.

Yousef was able to fix a small issue with our theme and made the product countdown timer look amazing. Five stars just for his responsiveness.

I prefer the subtle "progress bar with watching text" since it blends well with an established ecommerce store.

Five stars. I'll update with results in 2-3 weeks

Ryan
Caveman Evolution

Steampunkfan

I have tried out multiple countdown timers with various success, One had great features, but was slow to load. Another loaded fast with the page but had no customization capabilities.
I tried the Hurrify Countdown Timer based on a recommendation of a friend, and I could not be happier. Great customization features, easy to implement and fast on the page. Yousef has been very responsive to questions and even a suggestion or two. I have found my Countdown Timer ! Great job Yousef!!!!

Sundalyha Com

Very good app , made my store have sales quickly .

Beststuffco

I didn´t see an increase in the CVR, my CVR was actually better before I installed this app (the reason for the lower CVR is not necessarily because of this app). But I removed it and will look at the difference again. Test, test, test :)

Geargrab

I don't know who this guy is who made this, but I just checked if he had anything else, because this is literally one of the best apps out there.

Smooth, no bs, does its job, and that's it.

Gogearup

I had an issue briefly and the support staff went above and beyond to fix the issue. The App works great! Thank you.

Kochabstore

Hello how are you? I want to tell you that I already installed the application in my store but now when I try to place the contdaor in the products it comes out error. Could you please help me what should or should be done. Thank you

Anima Medical

The app is great, but Yousef's customer's service is even better. I had some trouble getting it to look right in the Debut theme, but Yousef sorted it out quickly!

Vancitybox

Really good for closing a deal and getting customers to buy by setting up a sense of urgency!