Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

The Discount Hunt

Best customer service. Seriously Solid! even gave me a prompt response and helped on New Years Eve. Thanks again I highly recommend this app.

Regards Chris S

Lucent Hearts

App works perfectly. I had a question about the styling and he responded to me in two minutes for the first email, and less than a minute the next. I've literally never witnessed customer support this fast. Im at a loss for words. I'm blown away....

Imprettyfit

Best countdown app for Shopify IMO and the service (as everybody has pointed out) is awesome! I had a minor formatting issue and emailed Yousef. He not only replied within 15 minutes, he also volunteered to fix it himself. And beyond just fixing it, he actually improved some other formatting in my store - he's the man and the app is legit!

Cool Clickz

Same problem as previous reviewer.....cleared my cache without success. .... UPDATE: Okay I changed from Style 3 to Style 1 and it is no longer smushed. But " the Sales Ends In: " text is in the wrong place.

Unbreakable Merch

I had some problems with the debut theme and this app, but after leaving the review Yousef actually contacted me wanting to offer potential solutions. The customer services for this app is just fantastic, Yousef was really nice. The app's also really useful, so I'm glad we got it working. A++

Hekadeals

I'm actually not using the app at the moment for testing reasons. I installed it for the trial and had an issue with it showing up my theme correctly. I emailed Yousef and he got back to me within 5 minutes and the problem was fixed within 2 minutes. So I'm giving this app 5 stars because Yousef is awesome and has wonderful customer service. I recommend that anyone give this a shot.

Techydealsco

Great app and even better supporter from Yousef. Look forward to more apps from him !

Heysnowboarding

So magnificent The sales started to grow up since I installed this app !!!!!
After working so hard to promote my store people was visiting my pages and initiating the check out with no payment .
This is the app that made them make checkouts and make it right now .

Pro Gear Deals

All the numbers are smooshed together on mobile. looks awful. Other than that I Really Like the app

Passionmint

Great app, super fast support! Got a response within 2 minutes.