Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

EpilNoPain

At the beggining it wasn't worked, but the support is really efficience, my trouble is resolved ! I recommend this app

Smile24x7

I had an issue making the countdown appears in the home page(my bad) and the support team took care of everything, I recommend !

TechMinna

Great customer support. The guy who helped me with my issue is called Raneen Khalidi awesome dude perfect customer service, very responsive. The chat was like chatting with a friend in Messenger. The first contact was a few hours after I left the review so definitely check this app. My old review was: I have tried to install this app multiple times and all of them the app simply does not work. Please, customer support contact me via email: igeorgiev392@gmail.com

My Dear Sex Doll

The customer service from this app is amazing. So helpful. They helped me code customizations to make the countdown timer perfect for my store.

Love the app.
realistic sex dolls
www.mydearsexdoll.com

One Deal Watch

My Store is very new but the countdown timer Looks good so far. Support was great in helping me. Reach out to them for issues.

LezNut

HORRIBLE!!! Doesnt work and customer support is unresponsive! It seems they are having problems. After I download the app it showed a notice that some functions may not work coz they are complying to shopify terms. IDK. So frustrating!

Cosmetics Online IE

Not great difficult to use and it won't allow you to set up a shipping count down timer.............................................................

Thunderstorm Deals

App works very well on store, and customer support is amazing. Emailed developer for assistance on installing app to my store and within 30 minutes they personally installed it for me. Thank you very much to th Hurrify team! ☺️

March 18, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback =D .. Very much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

babaibrazil

Best countdown timer app. The service is 100%. We had a problem and the they solved very quickly. Thanks for all team.

March 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for the feedback =D.. You rock 🙏🙏

Just The One Deal

Took a little while to setup but with a few youtube tutorials did the trick. Quick, Simple and the support was there. would recommend!

March 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for the great review :D ! We're so glad we could help 🙌...