Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

F&P Accessories Store

This app did Not working, I've been trying for two days for many times. a Shit, just money thrown away!

March 4, 2019

Am sorry for your bad experience. But we have tried to reach out multiple times to see what's wrong and help you solve it but you never replied. Am not sure why you didn't reach out for support since the first moment, and chose to spend 2 days figuring it out and then left such a review.

Top Gift Online

Disappointed, the app is not working as required per conditions. User unable to run banner option and Countdown timer on the product page. Used for less then a month, expecting refund

One Steal Per Day

I asked the timer to be placed in the front page, but the coder broke my add to cart button. Which means that I was running my ads to a page where no one could buy anything! When I asked to fix the code I was told that "unfortunately that would not be possible", then I also asked to have to have my trial extended (because I have used my trial), well as a surprise I was also told that "unfortunately that would not be possible".
Overall bad customer service, bad coding, do not on up to their mistakes.

SuperCreativeline

No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.

BestowUpon

This app did exactly what I wanted but it added 1.6 seconds of load time to my entire Shopify store. I had contacted support to find out why things were so sluggish.

Support pointed out the app was slow, I asked them to show me how I could test, they said use Pingdom, look at file requests and sure enough the Hurrify app had a 1.6 second load time on its own.

I would love to use this addon but with the current speed performance, I would advise stay away as long load times cause issues with e-commerce conversions, one to avoid.

Kamoih

After you uninstall it, they will keep charging your credit card, take forever to respond, pretend not to receive your email, and avoid refunding your money. I heard rumors about them doing this but i didn't think it was true until now

Perfop

Not working, better not to download it!

T Shirt Go On

this is a scam app they will charge you after 3 days.

this is what they send me via mail.**** do not download ****

"Hurrify - Countdown Timer

$6.99

If you uninstall this app before the trial period of 2 days ends, you won't be charged."

The Amazing Cheap Store

its not working with my theme its scam

Nano Hearing Aids

The last update wasn't expected, it changed a lot the UI and everything. Our sales went down by almost 90%! The circle design is really ugly and gay, it's not converting. I hope this gets fixed or at least give us an option to use the previous version of the countdown timer. And before any update, give your customers the heads up of all the changes. Clearly this is a huge move mistake.