Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Trenderr®

Thanks! Love it, had a problem and they fixed it for me! Love the app, maybe some extra features would be nice!

Techafford

I was having a challenge so i uninstalled, but the problem is still there. The problem is my checkout button is frozon and when i inspect it shows that hurrify me is the source of the problem

March 11, 2019

Hey Techafford,
We're sorry to hear this. We'd love to inspect this more and solve it for you! As far as i know, we never had such issues before. And even if yes, when you uninstall, the whole script stops working. However, we're more than happy to inspect this, and find the source of that issue you're having =) ... Looking forward to hearing from you .

BestGizmoBuy

It's good, i had some missunderstandings with payments but solved fast through email contact. wich i appriciate

TheLifter

It used to be a good app. Not anymore. Lost most of its functions. It is not worth the money. Customer support is very poor too.

Update: changed it to 1 star as the customer support is incompetent and completely useless. The owner of this app puts his ego before his customers. Not a good approach, especially when the app lost about 80% of its functions and is barely working. The only mistake I did was giving your app 2 stars. Mistake corrected. Have a good day.

March 4, 2019

We totally respect your opinion. However, our support team and myself included reached out multiple times to try to see what's wrong. You were very uncooperative and abusive. Your issue could have been solved in a second though. Not sure why you blame the app for a mistake you did.

GoodVibes Heaven

Awesome app! Increased my sales :) Thanks for the great support when I had a question. You guys are amazing

Thanks a lot for the great feedback =D .. We appreciate it a lot

Uae Gadgets

This is my number 10 store that has Hurrify on! It's simply a must. It definitely the best countdown timer app in the app store.

F&P Accessories Store

This app did Not working, I've been trying for two days for many times. a Shit, just money thrown away!

March 4, 2019

Am sorry for your bad experience. But we have tried to reach out multiple times to see what's wrong and help you solve it but you never replied. Am not sure why you didn't reach out for support since the first moment, and chose to spend 2 days figuring it out and then left such a review.

Zebra Gadgets

Wow! Last update was just great! Great job guys. New coupon option kicked off my conversions! Thanks for the great support as well. Highly recommended!

HerbStrong Paws

JUST USE A DIFFERENT APP, great concept, trusted hurrify for months! started glitching and making my huge store, thats gettings thousands of people a day to it, look stupid and less effective by having this timer glitch out. i say one thing to my customers in my emails, instagram and website and the set it up in the timer and then come back later to see the timer glitched out and is now making me look in consistent and look shady because the time looks super hard selly. hurrify is dated, move on

SmartSupplementStacks

Great app to help get more conversions and provide a rush for the customers. I think it's a great app.