Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

My Dear Sex Doll

The customer service from this app is amazing. So helpful. They helped me code customizations to make the countdown timer perfect for my store.

Love the app.
realistic sex dolls
www.mydearsexdoll.com

One Deal Watch

My Store is very new but the countdown timer Looks good so far. Support was great in helping me. Reach out to them for issues.

LezNut

HORRIBLE!!! Doesnt work and customer support is unresponsive! It seems they are having problems. After I download the app it showed a notice that some functions may not work coz they are complying to shopify terms. IDK. So frustrating!

Cosmetics Online IE

Not great difficult to use and it won't allow you to set up a shipping count down timer.............................................................

Thunderstorm Deals

App works very well on store, and customer support is amazing. Emailed developer for assistance on installing app to my store and within 30 minutes they personally installed it for me. Thank you very much to th Hurrify team! ☺️

March 18, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback =D .. Very much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

babaibrazil

Best countdown timer app. The service is 100%. We had a problem and the they solved very quickly. Thanks for all team.

March 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for the feedback =D.. You rock 🙏🙏

Just The One Deal

Took a little while to setup but with a few youtube tutorials did the trick. Quick, Simple and the support was there. would recommend!

March 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for the great review :D ! We're so glad we could help 🙌...

Trenderr®

Thanks! Love it, had a problem and they fixed it for me! Love the app, maybe some extra features would be nice!

Techafford

I was having a challenge so i uninstalled, but the problem is still there. The problem is my checkout button is frozon and when i inspect it shows that hurrify me is the source of the problem

March 11, 2019

Hey Techafford,
We're sorry to hear this. We'd love to inspect this more and solve it for you! As far as i know, we never had such issues before. And even if yes, when you uninstall, the whole script stops working. However, we're more than happy to inspect this, and find the source of that issue you're having =) ... Looking forward to hearing from you .

BestGizmoBuy

It's good, i had some missunderstandings with payments but solved fast through email contact. wich i appriciate