Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Roadtovalhalla

Definitely the best Countdown timer app out there! If you're looking for a scarcity app, don't waste your time. Hurrify is all you need! Thank you Yousef for the amazing support.

Pinkfudgestore Com

i love the app. might use again in the future. i think it was slowing down load speeds though.

Chompingchaps Com

I was having trouble with the app and Khalidl was very helpful in helping me with it!
Thank you for your time and patience! Problem solved!

Clout Sauce

Always a great app to use to help increase conversions. Recommend it!

Upet Nl

Just updated my review, quick customer support, even offered to install it for me, i'm just glad that i discovered this application.

Oceans Alive

Does what it says it does, support is useful and on the ball.

Brownbeardeals

Only the BEST OF THE BEST here! I had a major problem with my store and it wasn't even related to Hurrify yet they helped me discover the problem and walked me through to solve it. I can't say enough about the Hurriffy Team! 100% Awesome! The app is a MUST have as well! Thank you very much for your help!!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Review Hurrify - Countdown Timer is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. These timers look amazing on all our pages, and the service is AMAZING!!!!! Yousef reply INSTANTLY!!! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

72haprixcoutant

Nice app! good helping for installation. thks

Petloversgiftshop

Without a doubt HURRIFY is the BEST countdown timer app you can possibly get and YOUSEF has personally helped me to customize it and now everything works PERFECTLY for my store!!! Amazing customer support and GREAT APP!!!