Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Shoplish

***** COOL APP *****
Very useful app for every shopify owner.
Highly recommend for all other drop shippers.
This app can keep store live.

LEARN many tips from www.dollarsonyou.com

Socialshoppers

No doubt Hurrify is one of the must have apps in every store. Not only it increases conversions by a LOT, but it also makes the sales page looks amazing! I tried most of the countdown timer apps, this one by far is the BEST! period.

Themedshirts

highly recommend, helped get otns of sales

Fierce Dealz

Awesome app at a totally reasonable price. Depending on your product, if this helps you convert one customer, it will pay for its self with one sale. It's really quite straightforward to set up, however I encountered one small issue (maybe with my theme setup or something). I contacted the developer, and he got back to me (personally) right away, and fixed the problem immediately. I'd say that's exceptional customer service by any definition. The app has a really clean and professional look and you can customize it however you want. Other similar apps either cost a bunch more, or were countdown timers for the webpage its self, and you couldn't put the timer on an individual product. I think it's worth it for this feature alone. I'll definitely be looking for more apps from this developer. Highly recommended!

Inspshirts

The best timer application. New features every time. MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Thank you guys for amazing job.

Inspiring Wave

I like it!
Best app to increase sales, great support by yousef.

Thanks a lot

Sensation Shop

Please unsubscribe me from the app. Thank you.

Mypunkyshop

This is a good app in my collection, Well done. I'm a HUGE fan...
www.opunks.com

5th Avenue Shops

Great product! Some minor location issues for my template, but Yousef respond quickly with the solution and works perfectly! Thanks!

Yoopi Land

Awesome App! Easy to use and the customer support is fast and helpful!