Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Chompingchaps Com

I was having trouble with the app and Khalidl was very helpful in helping me with it!
Thank you for your time and patience! Problem solved!

Cockershopper

Hello, I don't know why but it didn't work for me. The bar wasn't showing at all.

Clout Sauce

Always a great app to use to help increase conversions. Recommend it!

Upet Nl

Just updated my review, quick customer support, even offered to install it for me, i'm just glad that i discovered this application.

Oceans Alive

Does what it says it does, support is useful and on the ball.

Support The Causes

This is like a crazy scam app. I even did not realise it its free just for 2 days. If you are giving for trial atleast you should give for a week.

I accidentally deleted the app and later I tried to reinstall, it's asking me to pay again after two days. It's really scammy app. Stay away.

Brownbeardeals

Only the BEST OF THE BEST here! I had a major problem with my store and it wasn't even related to Hurrify yet they helped me discover the problem and walked me through to solve it. I can't say enough about the Hurriffy Team! 100% Awesome! The app is a MUST have as well! Thank you very much for your help!!

Cheap Basketball Shoe

It doesn't work on my site.
But it's a good idea anyway.

Bytheway Shop

terrible, I am trying to enable it for 30 minutes now....

Shop On Promocoes

At first when I installed the application, it was okay to insert the counter in the main page and in the product descriptions, but I created new categories in my store and I inserted the counter in the main pages and I can no longer configure the counter in the main page. I've reported Yousef several times but it seems he does not understand what I'm reporting.