Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Gogearup

I had an issue briefly and the support staff went above and beyond to fix the issue. The App works great! Thank you.

Kochabstore

Hello how are you? I want to tell you that I already installed the application in my store but now when I try to place the contdaor in the products it comes out error. Could you please help me what should or should be done. Thank you

Anima Medical

The app is great, but Yousef's customer's service is even better. I had some trouble getting it to look right in the Debut theme, but Yousef sorted it out quickly!

Vancitybox

Really good for closing a deal and getting customers to buy by setting up a sense of urgency!

Wtfsale

I don't write reviews often, but in this case, one is due!

The app is great and it does what you need.. to compliment the great app is Yousef, He is fantastically responsive and an all around good guy! A+ through and through!

Avanoel

I badass app and must have if you have a shopify and sell anything in ecommerce. Love this app. This app pays for itself time and time again. Get This app today. Use Real scarcity to increase those Impulse buyers on your site!

Beach Body Athletics

Yousef emailed back and solved my problem in minutes! The best app to increase conversions :)

Deals House

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Every one this app is Wonderful, Actually I Got a Technical problem, Khalidi.Yousef Fixed it within Few Seconds Thanks a Lot Sir♥

Purenerds

Amazing customer service, fast response and when above and beyond! thanks!

Loot Shop Co

This is a great app. Works brilliantly. Yousef is amazing for customer support. He responded to my email within 30 mins and solved the problem. I need to add this was very late on a Saturday night. Fantastic service :)