Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer | Reviews

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Upet Nl

Just updated my review, quick customer support, even offered to install it for me, i'm just glad that i discovered this application.

Oceans Alive

Does what it says it does, support is useful and on the ball.

Support The Causes

This is like a crazy scam app. I even did not realise it its free just for 2 days. If you are giving for trial atleast you should give for a week.

I accidentally deleted the app and later I tried to reinstall, it's asking me to pay again after two days. It's really scammy app. Stay away.

Brownbeardeals

Only the BEST OF THE BEST here! I had a major problem with my store and it wasn't even related to Hurrify yet they helped me discover the problem and walked me through to solve it. I can't say enough about the Hurriffy Team! 100% Awesome! The app is a MUST have as well! Thank you very much for your help!!

Cheap Basketball Shoe

It doesn't work on my site.
But it's a good idea anyway.

Bytheway Shop

terrible, I am trying to enable it for 30 minutes now....

Shop On Promocoes

At first when I installed the application, it was okay to insert the counter in the main page and in the product descriptions, but I created new categories in my store and I inserted the counter in the main pages and I can no longer configure the counter in the main page. I've reported Yousef several times but it seems he does not understand what I'm reporting.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Review Hurrify - Countdown Timer is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. These timers look amazing on all our pages, and the service is AMAZING!!!!! Yousef reply INSTANTLY!!! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

72haprixcoutant

Nice app! good helping for installation. thks

Petloversgiftshop

Without a doubt HURRIFY is the BEST countdown timer app you can possibly get and YOUSEF has personally helped me to customize it and now everything works PERFECTLY for my store!!! Amazing customer support and GREAT APP!!!