Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cockershopper

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Hello, I don't know why but it didn't work for me. The bar wasn't showing at all.

Clout Sauce

Always a great app to use to help increase conversions. Recommend it!

Upet Nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Just updated my review, quick customer support, even offered to install it for me, i'm just glad that i discovered this application.

Oceans Alive

Location Australia

Does what it says it does, support is useful and on the ball.

Support The Causes

This is like a crazy scam app. I even did not realise it its free just for 2 days. If you are giving for trial atleast you should give for a week.

I accidentally deleted the app and later I tried to reinstall, it's asking me to pay again after two days. It's really scammy app. Stay away.

Brownbeardeals

Only the BEST OF THE BEST here! I had a major problem with my store and it wasn't even related to Hurrify yet they helped me discover the problem and walked me through to solve it. I can't say enough about the Hurriffy Team! 100% Awesome! The app is a MUST have as well! Thank you very much for your help!!

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Location China

It doesn't work on my site.
But it's a good idea anyway.

Bytheway Shop

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

terrible, I am trying to enable it for 30 minutes now....

Shop On Promocoes

Location Brazil

At first when I installed the application, it was okay to insert the counter in the main page and in the product descriptions, but I created new categories in my store and I inserted the counter in the main pages and I can no longer configure the counter in the main page. I've reported Yousef several times but it seems he does not understand what I'm reporting.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Review Hurrify - Countdown Timer is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. These timers look amazing on all our pages, and the service is AMAZING!!!!! Yousef reply INSTANTLY!!! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!