Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Buyndle

Yousef emailed me right back and did an amazing job helping me with my app!

Theantigravitycase

This app boosted my sales! Got great support and help with questions aswell! super!

Thetrendypanda

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Had a small issue with the Debut theme (but not with other themes).

After contacting Yousef, he told me exactly what to do to fix it and within 60 seconds problem was solved

Catfunnel

WOWZAAAAAAAAAAAA
GREAT app !!!
I got a small issue ( my fault ) and contacted the support, they fixed it and showed me what I'm doing wrong!
BEST app EVER , it is a MUST have for every ecom store !!!!
A+++++++++++++++

Allcooltoys

I'm amaze by the app. Seriously it does improve conversion.

Rolega

Very simple and easy to use app. The support staff are very helpful and responded quickly. Recommended

The Discount Hunt

Best customer service. Seriously Solid! even gave me a prompt response and helped on New Years Eve. Thanks again I highly recommend this app.

Regards Chris S

Lucent Hearts

App works perfectly. I had a question about the styling and he responded to me in two minutes for the first email, and less than a minute the next. I've literally never witnessed customer support this fast. Im at a loss for words. I'm blown away....

Imprettyfit

Best countdown app for Shopify IMO and the service (as everybody has pointed out) is awesome! I had a minor formatting issue and emailed Yousef. He not only replied within 15 minutes, he also volunteered to fix it himself. And beyond just fixing it, he actually improved some other formatting in my store - he's the man and the app is legit!

Unbreakable Merch

I had some problems with the debut theme and this app, but after leaving the review Yousef actually contacted me wanting to offer potential solutions. The customer services for this app is just fantastic, Yousef was really nice. The app's also really useful, so I'm glad we got it working. A++